THAT SURPRISE WITNESS IS BACK!

15 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Guys, I don't know why yall are acting as if she's trying to make bank on the situation. She's a legal person, she knows exactly what to say and how to say it. How to imply and suggest.

From the video, in my opinion, it is clear that she is setting up an explanation from first hand expirience what happens if  someone from the legal world understands what Team Con are doing and how they either sabotage or completely blacklist them from working.

She put so much emphasis on making sure that in no uncertain terms, we know she had to make a choice that was hers between work and free Britney, and there was little her employers could do.

I fully believe team con came for her over the Stonebridge videos, and she stood her ground, knowing she could. However, instead of challenging her, they tried to defame her or sabotage her integrity as a lawyer by contacting her workplace either with a defamation lawsuit or cease and desist that was too big for any regular firm to handle.

We keep asking why don't more people with the know how come forward. At no point has she done anything but help the movement understand what is happening, connecting dots between Vegas contracts and assets being moved or questionable statements.

She's clearly about to do something big.

Finally some sense 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

So was she alluding that Brett and/or Adam Leber have insight? 

If they are sucked into this mess, I just want to publicly say I feel horrible about how I treated Brett back in the day. I was such a jerk. I was promoting fans finding Brett on the Circus tour and taking pics with her 'If U Seek Brett.' It was kinda a bullying thing on my part and I've always felt bad about that. Such an immature brat thing to do back then.

For what it's worth, I had conversations with Mr. Leber back then as well and he was always polite with me. I remember once I called him to ask him something and was low-key shocked he answered and took the time to talk to me. 

I can't speak for their involvement with Britney at that time, but I recall AL making a comment on Free Britney two years ago or so and didn't deny any of the weird stuff going on - didn't confirm it either - but I'm sure he could have things to say but can't. 

I didn’t see this like that and to be honest I don’t think anyone did so kudos to you for having the balls to admit it and apologise for it. Brett was a mystery and still is like where the hell is she now? She just disappeared very suddenly and we never saw her with brit again…

• Like 1

I don't see the problem... The video was fun and the plot twist was great.

So what If she is "using" Britney, everyone else does the same. Family, boyfriends, friends, management... They used B and gave nothing back. Surprise Witness at least was finding real stuff about the shady cship, so it's helpful...

The fact some fans are attacking her on twitter... embarrassing. 

Seriously I will never understand this fanbase logic lol

• Like 6

What was the point of this video? Why not just say what you have to say? It was so cringe to watch...

I am pro #freebritney but things like this make it looks stupid (especially the dramatic ending). 

It also makes you think if team con hired this person to make #freebritney  movement look dumb.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Roger said:

Omg I think she pulled a 2016ney and just had fresh cute lips for her big comeback ! Her Glory era is coming !

DefiantPlumpHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif

Haha the first thing that crossed my mind: girl was gone to do some fillers and now is back for business! 

Love her, drama with fillers. 

Vibing Jojo Fletcher GIF by CNBC Prime

• Haha 1

Wtf os wrong with this fan base? Why do we have a tendency to attack eachother? Its immature and it just shows how unsecure people are, u feel threatened everytime someone somehow gets some attention... 

Shes earned the attention, if youve followed her shes done a great work doing important research and dedicating a whole lot of her personal time doing it which is way more than 99.9999% of us have done to help britney... so let her do her thing as she pleases and just be grateful that shes on our team and helping no matter the way she decides to do that you ungrateful *******

• Like 4

There’s always gotta be people in this fan base pissing and moaning about something, it’s pathetic. I for one look forward to hearing what happened in whatever way she wants to tell it.

The people trashing her can F off, they most likely haven’t done anywhere near the amount of stuff she’s done for this movement. 

I was hoping she was ready to spill tea she commented on her post that she can’t say much and when she smack she will sounds like she’s going to drag this out! I’m sure there’s other elements to it but why even do the video if you can’t say much yet?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, snw1987 said:

she knows nothing, she has nothing. no one knows anything. she will be selling merch next, is she working with jordan. could have made another account in another name. so many other ways to have done this. smells like bull to me  

L*u using her fake user trying to discredit everyone lmaao

• Like 1
5 hours ago, snw1987 said:

she knows nothing, she has nothing. no one knows anything. she will be selling merch next, is she working with jordan. could have made another account in another name. so many other ways to have done this. smells like bull to me  

Is this Cassie or Loucifer?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't see the problem... The video was fun and the plot twist was great.

So what If she is "using" Britney, everyone else does the same. Family, boyfriends, friends, management... They used B and gave nothing back. Surprise Witness at least was finding real stuff about the shady cship, so it's helpful...

The fact some fans are attacking her on twitter... embarrassing. 

Seriously I will never understand this fanbase logic lol

This. She is in law and is using her resources and is helping massively with the movement - she deserves to get the clout to better herself as well. She's allowed to help Britney and further her prospects all at once. She clearly gives a damn about this movement and Britney, she is refusing to be silenced by these dangerous people. 

Who else comes for Lou Taylor like her??? I think the anti TSW comments are weird, I am not seeing those who are coming for her bringing anything to the table?

Support her, spread her word and help free Britney! 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Erm.. can anyone summarise who she is please?

Thanks

She is working in law and has unearthed a lot of stuff perpetuating to the missing 600mil of Britney's money. There was a thread on exhale with her revealings that Jordan had to remove at the demand of Lou Taylor's lawyers. She has helped immensely with understanding the legalities of court documents and picking apart the details of her Vegas contracts. 

She had her socials all deactivated after her digging was getting more and more thorough. People started to worry about her safety and she's now (albeit in a dramatic fashion) come back to spill the facts about exactly what the scumbags who control Britney do to try and silence people. 

She has done so much to expose the shadiness and I think a lot of people need to cough up and match her efforts or say nothing at all regarding the way she expresses herself. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Catalin said:

I don't know... She's all talk imo. Seems like an another clout chaser to me. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

They have silenced an international, household name of a superstar who is worth over half a billion dollars (allegedly), you think they can’t do it to some plain Jane? It’s totally out of the realm of possibility? Maybe she is making it up. But we don’t know.

As with every. Thing. Else. In. This. ****. Conservatorship.  It’s exhausting. :(