Happy Father's Day!

DADDY T-SHIRT | Koszulka Aesthetic Daddy | BLVCK.PL

Happy American Father's Gay to all daddies :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Especially to my hot latino dad that went through three divorces and loves me even if I'm a disgusting and annoying f@g :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: 

Thank u for being and for hot genes I can use now for getting other hot guys :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: Love u :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Happy Father's Day to my Exhale dads @Midnight and @PokemonSpears that make me feel so loved and protected here :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Spoiler

The truth is they don't even care about me and they ignore me most of the time probably thinking I'm annoying af :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

10 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Dating and having s** with +20 years older people than u is gross imo, sorry I'm trying to get cancelled here again because I'm ''shaming'' someone :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

My first real experience was with someone who was 15 years older than me. I was 19, whereas he was 34 or 35. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Some people might do mental gymnastics regarding power dynamics, but there's so many ways for power dynamics to be present in relationships that you can't really avoid them. There's far too many stories of underage twinks doing it with daddies, which is gross AF, but I was of legal age, so who cares. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I don't know... One day, I had a random urge and was like, "Ok, I'm tired of being a virgin, so lemme just find a man who's experienced." It was awkward and impersonal, but at least he knew what he was doing. I don't even need the guy to be particularly attractive. Like, the fact that I'm doing it with someone much older than me is what makes it exciting. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I'm lowkey considering going for a 60-year-old grandpa just for funsies. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Also, not us discussing this in the Father's Day thread. Kinda messed up. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block