Confess something

- Once, when I was drunk, I peed on my flatmate's plants and they died (I told her they must have got some mysterious plant disease). Another time I took her vibrator from her room & used it (desperate times call for desperate measures). Yes I am possibly the worst flatmate in the history of flatmates.

- I still regularly google the girls me ex cheated on me with even though it's been a year since we broke up, it makes me feel like $ h 1 t but I can't stop doing it :clownery_makeup_meme:
- I'm almost 30 years old and I still sleep with stuffed animals
- Last time I had sx was a one night stand with some guy on a mattress in the back of his van, the next day he gave me a chocolate bunny & then ghosted me and well let's just say this wasn't where I saw myself at 30 but hey roll with the punches I guess

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 6/20/2021 at 11:15 PM, princessmimi said:
  • I relieve my old relationship in my mind every day even though its been almost 5 years since its ended
  • I miss having sx
  • I think about death daily but of how and when I would die (NOT suicidal)
  • I dont like Ariana Grande, I think shes a sl**
  • I like to watch cat videos daily on youtube
  • I have a youtube channel where I post and make videos about Britney

Hope I dont get judged for my confessions cause these are DEEPLY personal

i miss my old relationship too, hurts so much when i think about it. thanks for sharing, glad im not alone

22 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

i miss my old relationship too, hurts so much when i think about it. thanks for sharing, glad im not alone

You're welcome and im glad u dont feel alone now reading my comment.

Its VERY hard for me but im trying to get better.

It just sucks how after all this time, I still feel this way.

Its not that i want my ex back, I just miss being in a relationship SO much!

I hate being single!

21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You're welcome and im glad u dont feel alone now reading my comment.

Its VERY hard for me but im trying to get better.

It just sucks how after all this time, I still feel this way.

Its not that i want my ex back, I just miss being in a relationship SO much!

I hate being single!

i totally get you, for me its not like i think about it all the time 247, but it hits me sometimes maybe once every few days which i hate. 

59 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

i totally get you, for me its not like i think about it all the time 247, but it hits me sometimes maybe once every few days which i hate. 

True.

For the first few years, I thought about it every single day.

Its barely until early this year that I dont think about it as much.

I cant believe it took almost 5 yrs to get over it.

But then again idk if i am over it

• 2 weeks later...

@Midnight @Jordan Miller can you feature it again cause as we can see someone is trying to destroy my career here AGAIN :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'd say something but that'd give me weeks of ban AGAIN :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

I'm not mad at her, I'm worried about her. She has all of the reasons to be jealous about me tho. I'm hot, cute, rich, I have a successful career, job, I'm talented, creative, I'm famous, I have a cute loving boyfriend, I'm a s** symbole, guys and girls like me, my bussy is tight, my body is on the same level as Britney in early 2000s, I manifest whatever I want extremely fast :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: and she's too busy trying to destroy me, unsuccessfully :matches: