Confess something

- Once, when I was drunk, I peed on my flatmate's plants and they died (I told her they must have got some mysterious plant disease). Another time I took her ******** from her room & used it (desperate times call for desperate measures). Yes I am possibly the worst flatmate in the history of flatmates.

- I still regularly google the girls me ex cheated on me with even though it's been a year since we broke up, it makes me feel like $ h 1 t but I can't stop doing it :clownery_makeup_meme:
- I'm almost 30 years old and I still sleep with stuffed animals
- Last time I had sx was a one night stand with some guy on a mattress in the back of his van, the next day he gave me a chocolate bunny & then ghosted me and well let's just say this wasn't where I saw myself at 30 but hey roll with the punches I guess

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 6/20/2021 at 11:15 PM, princessmimi said:
  • I relieve my old relationship in my mind every day even though its been almost 5 years since its ended
  • I miss having sx
  • I think about death daily but of how and when I would die (NOT suicidal)
  • I dont like Ariana Grande, I think shes a sl**
  • I like to watch cat videos daily on youtube
  • I have a youtube channel where I post and make videos about Britney

Hope I dont get judged for my confessions cause these are DEEPLY personal

i miss my old relationship too, hurts so much when i think about it. thanks for sharing, glad im not alone

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

i miss my old relationship too, hurts so much when i think about it. thanks for sharing, glad im not alone

You're welcome and im glad u dont feel alone now reading my comment.

Its VERY hard for me but im trying to get better.

It just sucks how after all this time, I still feel this way.

Its not that i want my ex back, I just miss being in a relationship SO much!

I hate being single!

21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You're welcome and im glad u dont feel alone now reading my comment.

Its VERY hard for me but im trying to get better.

It just sucks how after all this time, I still feel this way.

Its not that i want my ex back, I just miss being in a relationship SO much!

I hate being single!

i totally get you, for me its not like i think about it all the time 247, but it hits me sometimes maybe once every few days which i hate. 

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

i totally get you, for me its not like i think about it all the time 247, but it hits me sometimes maybe once every few days which i hate. 

True.

For the first few years, I thought about it every single day.

Its barely until early this year that I dont think about it as much.

I cant believe it took almost 5 yrs to get over it.

But then again idk if i am over it

• 2 weeks later...

@Midnight @Jordan Miller can you feature it again cause as we can see someone is trying to destroy my career here AGAIN :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'd say something but that'd give me weeks of ban AGAIN :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

I'm not mad at her, I'm worried about her. She has all of the reasons to be jealous about me tho. I'm hot, cute, rich, I have a successful career, job, I'm talented, creative, I'm famous, I have a cute loving boyfriend, I'm a s** symbole, guys and girls like me, my bussy is tight, my body is on the same level as Britney in early 2000s, I manifest whatever I want extremely fast :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: and she's too busy trying to destroy me, unsuccessfully :matches: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block