Confess something

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Join our ****. We need to fulfill someone’s fantasy of being ********* by 20+ people. We should all get tested. Create a sweet and nice ambiance. Have some Britney poster boards around. Some Intimate by Britney Spears lingerie on. Vanilla candles. Fantasy perfume. Nice mid tempo Britney playlist then go to pound town.

I appreciate the safety first! First stop get tested final stop Pound Town! Hahaha

Okay heres mine. In a few weeks I will get to know if i got in to an university that i reslly reslly want to go. The problem is that its really hard to get in and i am completely lost if i dont get in, even the thought of it makes me very depressed. 

Another confession: I have major body image issues and struggle to be happy with my weight even though I dont look that big but idk i still feel rly big, I am a perfectionist so its hard for me to accept not being at my ideal body type

• Like 1
On 6/20/2021 at 5:22 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Post one of the twink's videos. I wanna know who he is. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Also, I can't decide if I want a cute twink boyfriend, or if I want a rugged Lana-Del-Rey-esque daddy to take care of me. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Either way, stream Sugar Daddy:

employee monitoring

:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

This inspired me to increase my age range on tinder
The fact that she's 34 year old singing about sugar daddies gives me hope that's not too late for me Happy Illumination Entertainment GIF by Sing Movie

• Haha 1
On 6/20/2021 at 6:15 PM, princessmimi said:
  • I relieve my old relationship in my mind every day even though its been almost 5 years since its ended
  • I miss having sx
  • I think about death daily but of how and when I would die (NOT suicidal)
  • I dont like Ariana Grande, I think shes a sl**
  • I like to watch cat videos daily on youtube
  • I have a youtube channel where I post and make videos about Britney

Hope I dont get judged for my confessions cause these are DEEPLY personal

The first three are literally my everyday life. I got goosebumps reading them

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

Absolutely not. I’ve never told anyone though. It’s easier to say these kind of things to people who don’t know who you are :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Sadly true.

My family would probably think im insane if they read what I wrote especially about the death and breakup I had.

Sometimes the internet is a safer place than the real world :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

My family would definitely think I was insane. Lol

Same. 

Its just sad how family can be ur own worse enemy at times.

I tried telling my family how i really felt about everything and they thought i was crazy

so i stopped telling them after that.

I do talk to my mom alot though, shes like my confidant

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block