Confess something

• Super Mods
  • I relieve my old relationship in my mind every day even though its been almost 5 years since its ended
  • I miss having sx
  • I think about death daily but of how and when I would die (NOT suicidal)
  • I dont like Ariana Grande, I think shes a sl**
  • I like to watch cat videos daily on youtube
  • I have a youtube channel where I post and make videos about Britney

Hope I dont get judged for my confessions cause these are DEEPLY personal

• Love 2

I think I might be addicted to coffee

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

1 hour ago, paula24bs said:

Confess something...

...life sucks and I feel like **** today...that's what I have to confess...

Hope you’re doing okay. Sending you positive energy ❤️❤️❤️

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Tomo will be better! 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, princessmimi said:
  • I relieve my old relationship in my mind every day even though its been almost 5 years since its ended
  • I miss having sx
  • I think about death daily but of how and when I would die (NOT suicidal)
  • I dont like Ariana Grande, I think shes a sl**
  • I like to watch cat videos daily on youtube
  • I have a youtube channel where I post and make videos about Britney

Hope I dont get judged for my confessions cause these are DEEPLY personal

Just open a Tinder account and find someone new to obsess about. Life is too short. Live in the moment. Don't let anyone limit your experiences in life. There are so many beautiful moments to be had in life, not matter how short-lived they may be. He's not worth your thoughts and feelings. Live your life to the fullest! GO OUT AND GET OUT THERE!! xx peace and love :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

@Jordan Miller Can you finally do something about it for calling me a ***** cause I feel mods ignore his gross behavior? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

5 hours ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Millercan you please ban this member because 1. he’s accusing the mods of favoritism and 2. he called me a faggg yesterday? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You both crack me up in threads but this is why mods ignore this stuff, like really? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Keeping Up With The Kardashians People Are Dying GIF by swerk

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Just open a Tinder account and find someone new to obsess about. Life is too short. Live in the moment. Don't let anyone limit your experiences in life. There are so many beautiful moments to be had in life, not matter how short-lived they may be. He's not worth your thoughts and feelings. Live your life to the fullest! GO OUT AND GET OUT THERE!! xx peace and love :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

Thanks for the kind words.

I was nervous about posting my confessions cause I was scared someone would judge but im

glad u didnt

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Thanks boo! Adult life is so hard and I let myself get entangled and it's just so hard living across the country from my fam. IDK...2020 made it hard living far away. 

**** adult life, never forget that inner child. Be forever young at heart. Just have fun! Life is filled with so much pain, you deserve to experience as much pleasure as possible with or without your family around. Love yourself! Love others freely! Enjoy the ride. Try not to overthink it too much. Life isn’t that complicated no matter what anyone tells you!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block