Confess something

1 hour ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Millercan you please ban this member because 1. he’s accusing the mods of favoritism and 2. he called me a faggg yesterday? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I think he has a crush on you Onika :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: not him crying when you get warning points all the damn time :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: just because you don’t whine about getting them on every damn thread doesn’t mean you don’t get them. You just know there is a life outside of Exhale. Poor those that don’t understand that :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think he has a crush on you Onika :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: not him crying when you get warning points all the damn time :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: just because you don’t whine about getting them on every damn thread doesn’t mean you don’t get them. You just know there is a life outside of Exhale. Poor those that don’t understand that :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I screamed in gay. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

His whole style and approach, I invented and I ain't takin' that back, 'cause I meant it. Also, I don’t give a flying **** about him. I’m trolling ‘cause I’m bored. I can’t say the same about him who has my name and @Blackout2006on his profile at: interests. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Imma say one thing about the reporting thing: if you report me then my arrows are hitting your heart big time. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Anyway, I don’t give a **** about the reports, WP and the boy who cried wolf. Hanging out with him is a weak disease! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Style. said:

I screamed in gay. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

His whole style and approach, I invented and I ain't takin' that back, 'cause I meant it. Also, I don’t give a flying **** about him. I’m trolling ‘cause I’m bored. I can’t say the same about him who has my name and @Blackout2006on his profile at: interests. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Imma say one thing about the reporting thing: if you report me then my arrows are hitting your heart big time. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Anyway, I don’t give a **** about the reports, WP and the boy who cried wolf. Hanging out with him is a weak disease! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Not him having an underage person under interests. Should I call the FBI? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 2

So while I was dating my ex, he kept telling me about how horrible his ex was and how he cheated on him with their University professor. I grew a lot of sympathy for him. His ex literally looks exactly like me and our ancestry are both Persian. Also doing his PhD. So how many Persians are doing their PhDs in the small city I'm in, right? We're bound to cross paths. Anyway, my ex ended up cheating on me and even while we've remained fairly cordial as "friends" (using that term very loosely), he continues to play mind games and act all "hot" and "cold" I'm assuming to test to see if I've over him. He's just not as evolved as I thought he was. The other day I realized my Tinder account was still open and in my attempts to delete it, I notice my ex's ex profile with his instagram profile. So this entire time I'm lead to believe he's all coupled up with his married professor. I then went on to add him on instagram and he follows me. I told him I was friend's with ex and his profile on Tinder made me wonder if it was actually him or not. I told him I didn't know much Persians in the city and that I'd like to practice speaking Persian better etc... he would like to meet up. He accepted. And now all I want to do it **** HIS BRAINS OUT to make my ex feel like a piece of **** he is. But I'm obviously grappling with the idea of actually doing it, hence I'm posting this confessional so someone can talk me out of it. 

OR not :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block