Confess something

getty_504912572_200014702000928041_38633

I must confess I still believe... :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Another unique thread from me, it can be so much fun :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 

Rules are simple. If you want to confess something, do it here. It can be about anything - Exhale, your love life, your job etc. Maybe it will give some type of relief to some of you :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

And please, don't judge others here :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Especially me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

My first confessions (please don't open it if you are underage, this is so embarrassing :queenie_falling_dying_dead: but it's a game and I'm not a little ***** so I'm playing it right :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Spoiler
  • I want to **** so bad some unpopular twink from YouTube doing reaction videos cause he's so freaking cute and nice :queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead:
  • Once I flirted with a cute black guy by sending him a pic of that cosmos thing called ''Black hole'' and I said that I loved black holes and they were so pretty  :queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead: I'm so sorry :queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead: At least I confessed to this myself without someone leaking screenshots :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

It didn't give me a feeling of relief, I'm only embarrassed :queenie_falling_dying_dead: But that's the point of this game I guess :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

@Midnight @Jordan Miller

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Post one of the twink's videos. I wanna know who he is. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

No, he's mine :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: I saw him first :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::matches: He belongs to me forever :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Also, I can't decide if I want a cute twink boyfriend, or if I want a rugged Lana-Del-Rey-esque daddy to take care of me

Sameee it's like I'm a vers but I like cute twinks I wanna top, I like cute masculine guys I wanna top and cute masculine guys I wanna bottom for :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Tho cute twink isn't a husband material idk :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

giphy.gif

I think I know where this is going. Y'all trying to steal fresh bottom twink meat from me. Not gonna happen. This is a jungle and we are animals waiting for things :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: I'm definitely not sharing food :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Honey we are probably miles away, I'm not from USA! Don't be scared, I'm not gonna steal your imaginary boyfriend... but I cannot speak for others Mtv Awards 2019 Reaction GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block