Lawyer on Fox News calls Free Britney stupid, but warns if the judge finds her father in the wrong, he's in a world of trouble

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

What’s sad to me is how people view Britney.  I don’t blame her for not wanting to speak out, if she was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness.  To many she was a joke then and continues to be a joke now.  It’s disgusting.  I don’t care what negativity is thrown at the #FreeBritney movement.  I will continue to support Britney, the person not the brand, until she comes out and says to stop.  She deserves to live her life in her own terms.  If she was to spend every penny she own in a week and file bankruptcy then so be it.  She worked for that money.  I can’t wait for Wednesday.  I just pray that there are some steps in the right direction for her.

@Brat real housewives charm GIF

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

...that manipulates situations, avoids facts and encourages the worst kind of people to act in the worst ways. They have a history of misogyny and regularly paint any celebrating facing troubles...

Have you not seen CNN and the other popular American News outlets? They're all like that now...  And whistleblowers at many of them (CNN, Fox News, Facebook, etc.) got fired for outing their instructions and tactics to be biased, selective reporting and putting out certain narratives.

Ironically, this segment is one of the few where they're actually reporting facts based on the legal documents.

54 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

What’s sad to me is how people view Britney.  I don’t blame her for not wanting to speak out, if she was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness.  To many she was a joke then and continues to be a joke now.  It’s disgusting.  I don’t care what negativity is thrown at the #FreeBritney movement.  I will continue to support Britney, the person not the brand, until she comes out and says to stop.  She deserves to live her life in her own terms.  If she was to spend every penny she own in a week and file bankruptcy then so be it.  She worked for that money.  I can’t wait for Wednesday.  I just pray that there are some steps in the right direction for her.

So true.  And I'm sure Britney herself is tired of that being painted as a victim or someone who needs help (even if she really does, as none of us truly know her medical situation).  I'm sure she appreciates the love and support, but when they posted she cried at the documentary, I actually believe that.  Can you imagine being in her place and all these people are talking about your life (even though it's supportive of your cause), but using it for personal gain or maybe not 100% accurate, and you have no say?  Or can you imagine you've already moved on from all that stuff in the past, but people keep bringing it up while you're trying to move forward?  I'm sure if she truly wanted a documentary, she would do it on her own terms in her own words.  She's very capable of talking, as we saw in FTR and Stages, so if anyone wants to speak out on her life, it should be her.  

I really hope at least SOME sort of progress happens this Wednesday, I won't be surprised if there won't be... but we can all hope.  I'm mostly concerned her team will try to make her have connection issues again, when we know she's clearly ready to speak.

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Have you not seen CNN and the other popular American News outlets? They're all like that now...  And whistleblowers at many of them (CNN, Fox News, Facebook, etc.) got fired for outing their instructions and tactics to be biased, selective reporting and putting out certain narratives.

Ironically, this segment is one of the few where they're actually reporting facts based on the legal documents.

That doesn't change the fact that FOX news is biased and has a story of it being damaging to people like Britney. Whether it be female celebrities, people in legal battles or mental health related topics, yet alone political issues 

The video posted says the exact opposite of factual, it comes across as clearly biased against Britney. Everyone is wrong expect Britney's father who might only possibly be wrong was very much his statement.

That's not factual.

5 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Britney's lawyers has stated in court documents she welcomes the informed support of her fans. Not a single lawyer can take that from us.

Let them call FreeBritney stupid. Let people find it silly. The only one to judge about it is Britney and she welcomes it so..#FREEBRITNEY !

Exactly right.

• Like 1