Lawyer on Fox News calls Free Britney stupid, but warns if the judge finds her father in the wrong, he's in a world of trouble

10 hours ago, HIM said:

True. They manipulated and threatened her numerous times I presume. Plus there’s the whole temporary issue. They made it permanent after making Britney think it was gonna end after a while. 

She may aswell not of signed for the c-ship and not listened to the threats, she hardly even gets to see her kids anyway (allegedly) 

3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

You know what’s crazy

Fox News is the only outlet kinda accurately reporting this 

The lawyer was ridiculous in some of his responses but the lady asking the questions was kinda spot on and brought up things I haven’t heard in other interviews. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

The lawyer was ridiculous in some of his responses but the lady asking the questions was kinda spot on and brought up things I haven’t heard in other interviews. 

I agree bringing up the lawyer paying issue to a bunch of white Republicans have got to at least get them on brits side, all they think about is keeping money 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Bryan Spears said she's "always wanted out of it." I think Britney requires other types of support outside of a conservatorship - her life is too unique and she was never taught to make decisions on her own. I wish someone could go through this with her because I wonder if she even realizes that it's not the only way.

She was making decisons on her own before the conservatorship

There was life before the fraudulent conservatorship

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She was making decisons on her own before the conservatorship

There was life before the fraudulent conservatorship

There was, but this girl hadn’t even hailed a cab on her own until her 2003 ABC Special. Bryan said she’d had everything done for her since she was 15. She’s really in unique circumstances - that’s why I can’t blame her for the back-to-back marriages to Jason and Kevin. I wish I had understood this back then as a young teen. She made some decisions, but she was heavily influenced and also never got the ability to grow or learn the way she should have due to what she was put through.

She needed understanding guidance and therapy, but not a permanent conservatorship. **** that. She got screwed over.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

There was, but this girl hadn’t even hailed a cab on her own until her 2003 ABC Special. Bryan said she’d had everything done for her since she was 15. She’s really in unique circumstances - that’s why I can’t blame her for the back-to-back marriages to Jason and Kevin. I wish I had understood this back then as a young teen.

She needed understanding guidance and therapy, but not a permanent conservatorship. **** that.

She's not clueless to taking care of herself

She was 26 when they tricked and trapped her into a fraudulent conservatorship

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's not clueless to taking care of herself

She was 26 when they tricked and trapped her into a fraudulent conservatorship

She wasn’t clueless, but I think she had some difficulty understanding who to trust (Lutfi, marrying Kevin so fast, marrying Jason with no prenup, etc.) and how to respond to situations. She’s a smart girl. And it’s not too late - if they free her, I believe she can learn all this with the right resources. They’ve sequestered her away for so many years and sheltered her - which was the wrong way to teach her how to deal.

• Like 1

WTF?????????????

How the **** her C-ship is voluntary? She's been saying this from years she doesn't want her father and want this to end, these lawyers are the one who put bad light to the #freebritney movement. Why the fans won't be concerned? People couldn't save MJ, Amy etc and now we want to save her is not right? Since when the movement was about her being back on stage? These channels once slammed her and now saying this? They were the first people who destroyed Britney and why she is in this in the first place. This really makes me angry. 

What’s sad to me is how people view Britney.  I don’t blame her for not wanting to speak out, if she was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness.  To many she was a joke then and continues to be a joke now.  It’s disgusting.  I don’t care what negativity is thrown at the #FreeBritney movement.  I will continue to support Britney, the person not the brand, until she comes out and says to stop.  She deserves to live her life in her own terms.  If she was to spend every penny she own in a week and file bankruptcy then so be it.  She worked for that money.  I can’t wait for Wednesday.  I just pray that there are some steps in the right direction for her.

What’s sad to me is how people view Britney.  I don’t blame her for not wanting to speak out, if she was diagnosed with some kind of mental illness.  To many she was a joke then and continues to be a joke now.  It’s disgusting.  I don’t care what negativity is thrown at the #FreeBritney movement.  I will continue to support Britney, the person not the brand, until she comes out and says to stop.  She deserves to live her life in her own terms.  If she was to spend every penny she own in a week and file bankruptcy then so be it.  She worked for that money.  I can’t wait for Wednesday.  I just pray that there are some steps in the right direction for her.

• Haha 1

• Haha 1