Lawyer on Fox News calls Free Britney stupid, but warns if the judge finds her father in the wrong, he's in a world of trouble

Fox News is covering The Britney spears case, as the exclusive media for Wednesday's hearing.

Here they talk to a lawyer, he basically says the Free Britney movement is stupid, it's doing more damage than good, and to go to her Instagram where she has said things like the Framing Britney Spears doc made her cry because of how she's being portrayed as a victim. 

However, he warns if her father is stripped of all custodial rights (he even said conservatorship is basically guardian ship in legal talk) , and the judge finds him of doing wrong and opposite of his client's well being and financial being, Houston, he's in a world of trouble. fbf.jpg.b953aa46b327c32e97762b2a4ba4f23f.jpg

17 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Why does he keep saying voluntary conservatorship, whe she was put under it in a involuntary way. Also she has stated from the very first year she wants out of the cship (FTR), which was confirmed in Brian's interview last year.

It did say in the conservatorship documentation that it’s “voluntary”. Seems it’s coerced using visitation rights with her kids as the bait. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It did say in the conservatorship documentation that it’s “voluntary”. Seems it’s coerced using visitation rights with her kids as the bait. 

True. They manipulated and threatened her numerous times I presume. Plus there’s the whole temporary issue. They made it permanent after making Britney think it was gonna end after a while. 

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Fox News is covering The Britney spears case, as the exclusive media for Tuesdays case. 

Here they talk to a lawyer, he basically says the free Britney movement is stupid, it's doing more damage than good, go to her Instagram and she said it made her cry how she's portrayed as a victim. 

Why am I not surprised? Fox is the dictionary definition of trash and of course Papa Colon wanted Fox there.

• Like 6

I hate the comments and it's such an indictment of what's wrong with the GP. It's as if analytical thinking goes out the window the moment someone isn't a white hetero male or dead. It's like they were legit never taught to imagine themselves in someone else's shoes.

Anyway, I'll just repost my YouTube comment lmao

This woman has been put through forced mental health facilities and has been forced to take medications not meant for her, in the jest that her children would otherwise be taken away from her. You guys are undermining the situation by writing it off as "another child star" and "MK Ultra victim". Stop using buzz words and generalizing every situation and instead properly analyze what's going on.

Anyway can you guys not forget to dislike the video

3 hours ago, HIM said:

In the legal world, yes the #FreeBritney movement can look juvenile and inappropriate. But on a human level..it is not stupid. We are humans who care about a woman’s well being.

”Not performing makes her fans upset.” EXCUSE ME. We don’t pretend she’s a robot and only meant for performing. We are NOT upset because we’re not getting our pop music. Us fans care about Britney the person before anything else. 

We are upset that people in your profession have failed Britney. They allowed these people to lock her in a cage, they allowed people to strip her of her rights, they allowed these people to distance a mother from her kids and they allowed these vile people to earn a profit by abusing a woman. 

yes there are levels

levels

levels

levels

i understand it completely

10 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Fox News gets the exclusive ?????? *cringes and cries*

Fox News getting the exclusive is great. I believe it's the most watched cable news by far, so this puts the case in front of more eyes, who maybe doesn't follow the details closely.

• Like 1

This man is so idiotic and misinformed.

Sure us fans don’t know all the ins and outs of this case but he sounds like he’s very unaware of a lot of public information. 

Britney herself admitted on a phone call she was threatened with this conservatorship and her father taking her children away, she was especially worried about her custodial time (something along these lines, can’t find the audio now).

It really makes my blood boil hearing him talk in such condescending tone about fans, and the people behind these documentaries, as if his knowledge of the law could apply to every single case in the world without actually digging deep to understand them. 

5 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

This man is so idiotic and misinformed.

Sure us fans don’t know all the ins and outs of this case but he sounds like he’s very unaware of a lot of public information. 

Britney herself admitted on a phone call she was threatened with this conservatorship and her father taking her children away, she was especially worried about her custodial time (something along these lines, can’t find the audio now).

It really makes my blood boil hearing him talk in such condescending tone about fans, and the people behind these documentaries, as if his knowledge of the law could apply to every single case in the world without actually digging deep to understand them. 

They're always like that, so annoying

Anyway, the clip you're talking about:

Exhale was actually shut down for sharing it at the time.

2 hours ago, faded_fudge said:

I kinda agree with some of the stuff. She does seem doing ok. And I started to believe SHE doesn't want it to end, she just wants someone else doing the c-ship lead

Bryan Spears said she's "always wanted out of it." I think Britney requires other types of support outside of a conservatorship - her life is too unique and she was never taught to make decisions on her own. I wish someone could go through this with her because I wonder if she even realizes that it's not the only way.

• Like 2