Rolling Stone names 'I'm a Slave 4 U' among the 30 ***iest videos of all time

2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I think DLMBTLTK is more ***ual for some reason. I remember as a kid feeling like I was doing something bad watching it, and it's not not something I felt with Slave, where the focus goes more to the dancing. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Same here!! I think the hot love interest had a lot to do with that though :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

The list is sort of okay, I guess. Glad they didn’t forget Usher and Enrique. But s-e-x-y is not the first word that comes to my mind whenever I see most of those vids. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

They could’ve put a number of Britney videos in the Top 30: Gimme More, Toxic, My Prerogative 

I agree that Slave is her ***iest video.

I don’t think S&M is Riri’s ***iest video. Kiss It Better and even Umbrella and California King Bed are ***ier. I guess the lyrics and popularity are why they chose S&M.

14 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Am I wrong or has Rolling Stone, on the whole, been quite supportive of Brit dating back to the very beginning in the late 90s 

idk if since the beginning, because I read their review for BOMT and it was 2.5 and like two lines of words. IDK how they that called a review.

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

But I was only 6 back then.. Didn't knew yet I was into ****s..:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I think even a kid could see through the intentions of that vid. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: They both were very naked and touchy and the camera was so focused on their bodies. I was 4 and it made me weirdly uncomfortable, as if I was watching something I shouldn’t watch so I can relate :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Watching it years later makes me feel like I was feeling like that because of the guy but not sure. Britney was beautiful but not as hot as the guy, she was still so young.

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

I think even a kid could see through the intentions of that vid. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: They both were very naked and touchy and the camera was so focused on their bodies. I was 4 and it made me weirdly uncomfortable, as if I was watching something I shouldn’t watch so I can relate :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Watching it years later makes me feel like I was feeling like that because of the guy but not sure. Britney was beautiful but not as hot as the guy, she was still so young.

I felt that because of the kiss and the ***ual tension that you can feel between them. I was extremely innocent at that age. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

22 hours ago, bas che said:

Can someone please post the list? The link has a video only. 

30. Cher, "If I Could Turn Back Time"
29. TLC, "Red Light Special"
28. FKA Twigs, "Papi Pacify"
27. Michael Jackson, "In the Closet"
26. Usher, "Confessions, Pt. II"
25. En Vogue, "Giving Him Something He Can Feel"
24. Robbie Williams, "Rock DJ"
23. Nicki Minaj, "Anaconda"
22. Enrique Iglesias, "Escape"
21. Shakira feat. Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You"
20. George Michael, "Freedom 90"
19. Christina Milian, "Dip It Low"
18. Fountains of Wayne, "Stacy’s Mom"
17. Paula Abdul, "Cold Hearted"
16. The White Stripes, "I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself"
15. Aerosmith, "Crazy"
14. Ciara feat. Ludacris, "Ride"
13. Madonna, "Express Yourself"
12. Selena Gomez, "Hands to Myself"
11. Duran Duran, "Girls on Film"
10. Beyoncé, "Partition"
9. Kanye West, "Fade"
8. Rihanna, "S&M"
7. Fiona Apple, "Criminal"
6. D'Angelo, "Untitled (How Does it Feel)"
5. Janet Jackson, "Any Time, Any Place"
4. Britney Spears, "I'm a Slave 4 U"
3. Madonna, "Justify My Love"
2. Prince, "Kiss"
1. Chris Isaak, "Wicked Game"

On 6/19/2021 at 9:11 PM, sunny_liston said:

Am I wrong or has Rolling Stone, on the whole, been quite supportive of Brit dating back to the very beginning in the late 90s 

Idk, but I don’t think this article/cover was very positive or supportive of our girl…

63869.jpg

I just don’t like that they call her an American Tragedy. It literally makes me get that look in my eyes that Britney had in FTR when the interviewer told her she had become a victim of her success, and she was like, wait- I don’t like that- “a victim of that success” … because she doesn’t want to be seen that way… I can only imagine how this made her feel. And this article was in 2008. I’m not lying when I say just 3 years ago if you searched Britney Spears on google, this article was still on the first page. THAT was an American Tragedy, that **** label this cover story gave her stuck with her for YEARS. 

• Like 1