Wow I have never seen this interview before

Does anyone know the date this was recorded?

Something definitely happened between For The Record and the Circus album releasing. Although she was clearly still healing and very emotional during FTR, she was still the Britney we know. However, once the For The Record countdown episode was aired and Circus album promotion began, there was a noticeable shift in her personality. It's like all the hope she had during FTR had been taken from her. Just my own thoughts though, obviously.

• Like 6
56 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Cool interview, you know, like a lot of fun, you know ?

If this comment is ironic then you should know better next time... britney in that interview spoke a lot and she answered all the questions with smart personality ... It was circusney,not the awkward robot ffney!!!

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Something definitely happened between For The Record and the Circus album releasing. Although she was clearly still healing and very emotional during FTR, she was still the Britney we know. However, once the For The Record countdown episode was aired and Circus album promotion began, there was a noticeable shift in her personality. It's like all the hope she had during FTR had been taken from her. Just my own thoughts though, obviously.

The countdown was really telling as she was pissed at Larry having a angry conversation off to the side. Since everyone seemed to agree it’s Larry that pushed for a full studio album and era that he was creating this big comeback story as it’ll look good and impressive to have this Phoenix rising from the ashes story kinda like how FTR was treated as a way to have the public gain sympathy for her hence why they didn’t care that she sobbed her eyes out on camera. Can definitely understand why she would be almost soulless during FF as she felt played and manipulated into doing what they want her to do even though she felt like she was in control. 

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

And her southern accent is still very strong in that interview but in her  interviews after 2011 it's like completely gone

7 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

The c-ship became permanent around this time. Must have been beyond sad that, what she thought was gonna be just a temporary face in her life suddenly turned into an endless situation where she couldnt scape from. I really feel bad for being so naive and oblivious on this situation in particular, we were really distracted with the whole circus (literally) comeback. I wish I was more aware and older to do something about it

I always loved the part where she talks about Blackout vs Circus 

- mentions she was going through a dark time (something she wouldn’t utter in over ten years)

- more dark and edgier and urban (gurrl knows her music)

- didn’t tour with the album so she’s happy for the all new material (bet was really fun for her) 

You know, it’s interesting because she had been through so much stress yet seemed so much more confident at that time. I think Britney’s biggest problem is that she simply hasn’t grown naturally in life. I think that’s where a lot of her anxiety comes from. She’s slowly aging but not growing as a human and I think when you compare this to her most recent Q&A on IG they’re polar opposites because today we’re looking at a women who hasn’t grown past this interview emotionally speaking. Her maturity level has stayed there while she watches her boys grow and other companions like Xtina. I think I’d have just as much anxiety myself without the freedom to make my own basic decisions in life. She’s a young girl trapped in an almost 40 year olds body who wants to be wiser and more mature but doesn’t know how therefore causing her anxiety in my opinion. She literally claims she’s very self conscious all the time. It’s not her fault but it’s sad to see a younger Britney, more mature and in tune with herself and specifically here because I believe this was where she stopped growing as a human being. 

• Like 1