Jump to content

Tory Lanez comes back with SKAT feat. DaBaby and it sparks major controversy


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

Tory Lanez comes back with ‘SKAT’, the first big release after the incident that happened between him and Megan Thee Stallion. This release caused some controversy because: 

  1. The project features Megan’s long time collaborator, DaBaby. Megan waisted no time and she unfollowed DaBaby in a minute. Folks on the NET are saying Tory deserves to be blackballed, yet he’s trending no #1 on US. 
  2. The music video is inspired by Michael Jackson’s iconic and legendary Thriller. 
  3. Tory asks Nicki to hop on the remix because he thinks she’s realer than most of the rappers nowadays and calls her the queen.

What do you guys think about it? Was Megan right unfollowing DaBaby? Would Nicki get backlash if she decides to hop on the remix? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Yes, he is. I though America canceled him, but he came with a hit song. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I almost feel like cancel culture only effects women in America now. Men seem to be getting away with so much. Its disturbing. Nicki had her hate train while this man LITERALLY shot a woman multiple times, never served jail time and is still embraced by the people. 

Look at the country singer who was caught calling a black person the N word and even though his label dropped him, the whites of America praised him for being an open racist cünt and bought even more copies of his music. 

I really don't get society. I dont know if cancel culture changed after Trump because no matter what he did, he could not get canceled, or its been this way. I felt America held higher standards for public figures from the 70s- 2000s. Now hardly anyone faces consequences of really horrible actions.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
22 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I almost feel like cancel culture only effects women in America now. Men seem to be getting away with so much. Its disturbing. Nicki had her hate train while this man LITERALLY shot a woman multiple times, never served jail time and is still embraced by the people. 

Look at the country singer who was caught calling a black person the N word and even though his label dropped him, the whites of America praised him for being an open racist cünt and bought even more copies of his music. 

I really don't get society. I dont know if cancel culture changed after Trump because no matter what he did, he could not get canceled, or its been this way. I felt America held higher standards for public figures from the 70s- 2000s. Now hardly anyone faces consequences of really horrible actions.

You are absolutely right. They tried to cancel Nicki by false narratives: doesn’t support women, stopping female rapper’s bags, doing dirty things behind the scenes and the cherry on top was when Cardi accused Nicki of saying bad things to her child... like what? Where are the proof, people? This woman admitted of drugging and robbing men, yet we held Nicki accountable for things that aren’t even true! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

By the way, Megan called DaBaby out: 

 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, bas che said:

It’s probably all staged anyways. They’re trying to make Megan happen like she’s the new Bey. She’s not gonna happen. 

She’s clearly not gonna happen with only one ghetto flow :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Style. said:

She’s clearly not gonna happen with only one ghetto flow :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Hmm "guetto flow"? Ewww this reeks of micro-agression racism. You as a White Gay have no right to be calling Black women guetto. You have shown how anti-Black you are with your other micro-agressions towards other Black women on other threads. Reported.

And Meghan has already happened and only keeps getting bigger, let's not forget she achieved two #1s in two years while it took your fave a whole decade (:dead_falling_wig_dying:)to get one, I thought you would have known Meghan is already happening since your fave Nicki ran to jump on a song with Meghan the moment she started popping :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

The horse had to beg on an insta live for The Queen’s approval but go on. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

The horse? Hell naw @Jordan Miller @CrazyButItFeelsAllright please report this racist user, his micro agression towards Black women is all over this forum and on this thread alone he has already called Meghan "guetto" and is now calling her a horse which a lot of people like to call her because apparently she "looks like a man" which is an insult commonly thrown at Black women. As a Black person I'm disgusted.

 

To answer your question, your fave still ran to collab and even sent the verse within a day and pulled up to the video shoot right after. She needed Meghan's hype :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

The horse? Hell naw @Jordan Miller @CrazyButItFeelsAllright please report this racist user, his micro agression towards Black women is all over this forum and on this thread alone he has already called Meghan "guetto" and is now calling her a horse which a lot of people like to call her because apparently she "looks like a man" which is an insult commonly thrown at Black women. As a Black person I'm disgusted.

 

To answer your question, your fave still ran to collab and even sent the verse within a day and pulled up to the video shoot right after. She needed Meghan's hype :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Jesus Christ, another day another Style report. I’m not racist and I’m the only one on this site who bring the hip hop exclusive :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: but anyway, go ahead! 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Jesus Christ, another day another Style report. I’m not racist and I’m the only one on this site who bring the hip hop exclusive :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: but anyway, go ahead! 

No, you are racist and disgusting. Enjoy the warning point White Gay.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
Just now, ShatteredBoy said:

No, you are racist and disgusting. Enjoy the warning point White Gay.

I live.... omg :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: keep going and embarrass yourself. I live when someone like you report me, that’s when I know I made several points and it hurts. Sorry sis, Kim’s a ****star who went bankrupt last year and she is not profiting from her music. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: It must be hard but...... you gotta pay your rent :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I live.... omg :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: keep going and embarrass yourself. I live when someone like you report me, that’s when I know I made several points and it hurts. Sorry sis, Kim’s a ****star who went bankrupt last year and she is not profiting from her music. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: It must be hard but...... you gotta pay your rent :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

You made 0 points... I only reported you here for your racism. In the other thread you got eaten alive which is what pushed you to be racism. How many Ls can you even take?:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Your fave copied Lil' Kim her whole career and that still haunts you to this day it seems :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: which is why you're mad.

 

@Jordan Miller @CrazyButItFeelsAllright the above user claiming he made points when his racism was pointed out is not cute.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block