New Snippet of Rebellion?

1 hour ago, ifuseekleon said:

Is there a Rarities album slated for this year?

can you imagine, the label giving us a polished up Rebellion

After all these years of pining for the original track

Since she isn't actively working i could see them pulling this out of the bag if she's still contracted

Honestly if RCA was smart they should totally do a rare/unreleased album to help fulfill one of the albums left on her contract.....especially since she just recently said she’s not sure if she’ll perform again 😢

They should include rare/unavailable tracks like Trouble, Rock Boy, Girls And Boys etc as well as unreleased however I don’t think they would include Rebellion because of her current situation. 

Something like this, by releasing 13 “new” songs it would count as a studio album. 

1. Right Now (Taste The Victory)

2. Girl And Boys 

3. Over To You Now 

4. Trouble 

5. Rock Boy

6. The Joy Of Pepsi 

7. Unreleased 

8. Unreleased 

9. Unreleased 

10. Unreleased 

11. Unreleased 

12. Unreleased 

13. Unreleased 

14. Unreleased 

15. Unreleased 

16. Unreleased 

17. Unreleased 

18. Unreleased 

19. Unreleased 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
49 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Honestly if RCA was smart they should totally do a rare/unreleased album to help fulfill one of the albums left on her contract.....especially since she just recently said she’s not sure if she’ll perform again 😢

They should include rare/unavailable tracks like Trouble, Rock Boy, Girls And Boys etc as well as unreleased however I don’t think they would include Rebellion because of her current situation. 

Something like this, by releasing 13 “new” songs it would count as a studio album. 

1. Right Now (Taste The Victory)

2. Girl And Boys 

3. Over To You Now 

4. Trouble 

5. Rock Boy

6. The Joy Of Pepsi 

7. Unreleased 

8. Unreleased 

9. Unreleased 

10. Unreleased 

11. Unreleased 

12. Unreleased 

13. Unreleased 

14. Unreleased 

15. Unreleased 

16. Unreleased 

17. Unreleased 

18. Unreleased 

19. Unreleased 

Hate this kind of track listings. They brand them as rarities and unreleased songs, but most are just b sides and people have already bored of them. 

6 hours ago, ifuseekleon said:

Is there a Rarities album slated for this year?

can you imagine, the label giving us a polished up Rebellion

After all these years of pining for the original track

Since she isn't actively working i could see them pulling this out of the bag if she's still contracted

I just feel like RCA/Britney's team wouldn't want to invest in that and I doubt they'd want to release Rebellion in full.

• Like 1