?

2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018

We’re Not The Best at Times 

There Were Good Days and Bad Days

What Do You Think Her Team Thought 

About Dont Care Made The Team More Money 

Or It’s Up To Her If She Puts Effort in

?

Well she was never the same after 2007. M&M Tour was the start of her stage regression. Circus was ok and at least showed some personality and stage presence some nights. Honestly though, 2011 was a new low. I personally feel FF era (especially HIAM promo and Billboard awards) were her worst. Worse than 2007 VMAs. I think her team became corrupt at that point but also believed keeping Britney busy was best for her as she wasn’t in a position to have her kids full time yet. I feel that was always her main goal and not having them crushed her. I do understand that a judge wouldn’t have given her more time unless she cleaned her act up (the entire reason they were taken away) and that if anything working only worked in her favor but she really had no interest in that and clearly lost patience by 2011. I think Circus era was her effort at meeting everyone half way with the hopes of freedom and custodial rights, right after. So yes, it was wrong to make her work and put her through that, but for the sake of her kids it was probably necessary. I’m not sure Britney was able to focus on taking the steps at that point to make a judge trust granting her more time. I think she just expected it even though she had more work to do. Then as the years went by, she conformed to the circumstances and lost track of her fight. She was granted more time for years but it didn’t go any further than 50/50 and the cship turned into more of a corrupt nature. Everyone lost track. Looking back I think fans hated Vegas and BJ but Britney was checked out at that point and I think the thought of work made her angry. So Vegas was a win for the sake of staying local and keeping her career part time in order to show consistency to see her boys. I think the reason ****s hit the fan especially now is because her father ****ed up her custodial time and that was the ONLY thing keeping her motivated. I really do believe Britney just wants her Dad out of the picture and maybe after that and some time (a year or two) she can heal and focus on herself, her relationship with her boys, and her career again. 

Also guys, Britney will never have a second change to raise her boys. She’s lost that entire experience and unfortunately she’s going to have to live with that forever. As a Mother I’m sure that destroys her soul. She can heal and get better but the wound from that painful mental injury will never go away. I hope she can have a new relationship with her boys after they turn 18 and I hope she has a fair chance at being a Mom again, raising new babies from the start. She was really robbed of the one thing she always dreamed of. I want to see her have more babies and experience the Mommy life but she NEEDS to take care of herself 100% The only thing worse than what already happened is if she had to relive it. If she had more kids and for whatever reason lost them AGAIN that would be the end of her soul. She’d be a walking zombie. I just hope she finds strength within and that she feels the love and support to motivate her to maintain the healthiest lifestyle possible. Sam is good for her in that regard. Everyone always thinks he benefits from dating Britney the celebrity but in all honesty I’m sure it’s been extremely challenging. Not to mention her baggage. If anything Britney benefits more in having a young man who’s motivated and lives a healthy lifestyle. I’m happy she has at least Sam at this point. Although I must say that when she was briefly single, she had more time to only focus on herself and 2015/2016ney was on fire. So who knows at this point.

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Well she was never the same after 2007. M&M Tour was the start of her stage regression. Circus was ok and at least showed some personality and stage presence some nights. Honestly though, 2011 was a new low. I personally feel FF era (especially HIAM promo and Billboard awards) were her worst. Worse than 2007 VMAs. I think her team became corrupt at that point but also believed keeping Britney busy was best for her as she wasn’t in a position to have her kids full time yet. I feel that was always her main goal and not having them crushed her. I do understand that a judge wouldn’t have given her more time unless she cleaned her act up (the entire reason they were taken away) and that if anything working only worked in her favor but she really had no interest in that and clearly lost patience by 2011. I think Circus era was her effort at meeting everyone half way with the hopes of freedom and custodial rights, right after. So yes, it was wrong to make her work and put her through that, but for the sake of her kids it was probably necessary. I’m not sure Britney was able to focus on taking the steps at that point to make a judge trust granting her more time. I think she just expected it even though she had more work to do. Then as the years went by, she conformed to the circumstances and lost track of her fight. She was granted more time for years but it didn’t go any further than 50/50 and the cship turned into more of a corrupt nature. Everyone lost track. Looking back I think fans hated Vegas and BJ but Britney was checked out at that point and I think the thought of work made her angry. So Vegas was a win for the sake of staying local and keeping her career part time in order to show consistency to see her boys. I think the reason ****s hit the fan especially now is because her father ****ed up her custodial time and that was the ONLY thing keeping her motivated. I really do believe Britney just wants her Dad out of the picture and maybe after that and some time (a year or two) she can heal and focus on herself, her relationship with her boys, and her career again. 

I’m sorry, how were you able to decipher what this person was saying/ asking?

• Like 2

The person is saying that during her vegas residency there was a big discrepancy between her best and worst days.

Do you guys think her team actually cared, or is all they cared about money? Did they consider it Britney's own problem if her act wasn't up to par?

Anyway, considering the wiglines of the opening night, it's VERY obvious they didn't care. 

Her team forced her when she wasn't ready. She didn't find enough time to rest. I think after 2007 she was so ready to finish her career for good.  But she only continue cuz she wanted her kids back and she thought if she prove herself they are gonna free her. But she put minimum efort once she understand cship neverending and it's not gonna worth it.  After heavily medication I don't think she is cabable to dance like prime Brit. If she decides to back to stage  we should expect POM level dance.