User @Successiaisaqueen: “I don’t know if I’ll ever take the stage again”

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes. Now down to your master, PEASANT!1!1!1! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Do you know who you’re speaking to? I revealed that I’m the real Lou Taylor.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-78-dragged.png

The only master I bow down to is Britney’s money James Parnell Spears God.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-35-dragged.png

How dare you come for me, Britney Hiatus!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c33e25c253259f18a1

• Haha 3
Just now, SlayOut said:

Do you know who you’re speaking to? I revealed that I’m the real Lou Taylor.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-78-dragged.png

The only master I bow down to is Britney’s money James Parnell Spears God.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-35-dragged.png

How dare you come for me, Britney Hiatus!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c33e25c253259f18a1

Sweetie, your career is over. Pack your bags up and take the exit :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Make sure to stream 'Work Work' on the way :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sweetie, your career is over. Pack your bags up and take the exit :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Make sure to stream 'Work Work' on the way :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

So sweet of you to give me advice from personal experience, since your career is non-existent! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: No albums, no tours, not even an appearance on the Bubbling Under charts. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Sad! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

So sweet of you to give me advice from personal experience, since your career is non-existent! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: No albums, no tours, not even an appearance on the Bubbling Under charts. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Sad! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Not u lecturing me about that when you also have none of iT :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Or do u say that because you leeched off the money from one person that achieved all of that and suddenly you have such achievements on your behalf? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not u lecturing me about that when you also have none of iT :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Or do u say that because you leeched off the money from one person that achieved all of that and suddenly you have such achievements on your behalf? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Gurl I am made in God’s image and I’m unstoppable. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I built my company from the ground up, know how to make and move money around for myself and my clients, and have the best connections in sports and entertainment. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Maybe you should be asking about my services rather than typing your cheap drags. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Gurl I am made in God’s image and I’m unstoppable. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I built my company from the ground up, know how to make and move money around for myself and my clients, and have the best connections in sports and entertainment. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Maybe you should be asking about my services rather than typing your cheap drags. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Okay stalker-turned-conservator lady :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Be jealous, I’m featured on my self titled magazine and you’re not even on a newsstand!

EppSNa0XcAEPOt8.jpg

Talk to me when you want a conservatorship boo! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2