User @Successiaisaqueen: “I don’t know if I’ll ever take the stage again”

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes. Now down to your master, PEASANT!1!1!1! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Do you know who you’re speaking to? I revealed that I’m the real Lou Taylor.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-78-dragged.png

The only master I bow down to is Britney’s money James Parnell Spears God.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-35-dragged.png

How dare you come for me, Britney Hiatus!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c33e25c253259f18a1

• Haha 3
Just now, SlayOut said:

Do you know who you’re speaking to? I revealed that I’m the real Lou Taylor.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-78-dragged.png

The only master I bow down to is Britney’s money James Parnell Spears God.

Jun-26-2021-11-31-10-35-dragged.png

How dare you come for me, Britney Hiatus!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c33e25c253259f18a1

Sweetie, your career is over. Pack your bags up and take the exit :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Make sure to stream 'Work Work' on the way :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sweetie, your career is over. Pack your bags up and take the exit :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Make sure to stream 'Work Work' on the way :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

So sweet of you to give me advice from personal experience, since your career is non-existent! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: No albums, no tours, not even an appearance on the Bubbling Under charts. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Sad! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

So sweet of you to give me advice from personal experience, since your career is non-existent! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: No albums, no tours, not even an appearance on the Bubbling Under charts. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Sad! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Not u lecturing me about that when you also have none of iT :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Or do u say that because you leeched off the money from one person that achieved all of that and suddenly you have such achievements on your behalf? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not u lecturing me about that when you also have none of iT :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Or do u say that because you leeched off the money from one person that achieved all of that and suddenly you have such achievements on your behalf? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Gurl I am made in God’s image and I’m unstoppable. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I built my company from the ground up, know how to make and move money around for myself and my clients, and have the best connections in sports and entertainment. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Maybe you should be asking about my services rather than typing your cheap drags. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Gurl I am made in God’s image and I’m unstoppable. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I built my company from the ground up, know how to make and move money around for myself and my clients, and have the best connections in sports and entertainment. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Maybe you should be asking about my services rather than typing your cheap drags. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Okay stalker-turned-conservator lady :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block