User @Successiaisaqueen: “I don’t know if I’ll ever take the stage again”

Omg screaming i- ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

And um chile…I'm having fun right now and in a transition in my life but who knows, I may decide to take the stage again during this year’s Exhale Awards. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif Not to mention, my recent collab with Exhale user @Rik scanned gold despite doing the bare minimum…if that isn’t longevity I don’t know what is. And yes, I am in the midst of fighting a legal battle after being silenced by Team Con for leaking the very famous court audio hence why I rarely make any new content. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif Hope that clarified any unanswered questions you fads had. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is busy filming a documentary about how she beat out Britney for the chance to record Final Heartbreak, the pop culture implications of the song being featured in Rugrats In Paris, and how not releasing it as a single hindered her career :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Don’t remind me…I was at my lowest...fat, nasty and broke. Career in shambles. But I resurrected my career shortly after by releasing this masterpiece. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

@Rik @Blackout2006 remember this legendary moment in my career ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I feel @I Always Sing Liveis a dig at Britney :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I changed the username of my old account to @redacted statement before deactivating it. He was referring to that username.

But yeah, @I Always Sing Live is technically a dig at Britney. I came up with it years ago when Britney did that interview about her tour in Asia. She said that she always sang live and that it really annoyed her when people said she didn't (even though it was obvious that she always lip-synced). :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I changed the username of my old account to @redacted statement before deactivating it. He was referring to that username.

But yeah, @I Always Sing Live is technically a dig at Britney. I came up with it years ago when Britney did that interview about her tour in Asia. She said that she always sang live and that it really annoyed her when people said she didn't (even though it was obvious that she always lip-synced). :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Girl :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 1
On 7/23/2021 at 2:17 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And yes, I am in the midst of fighting a legal battle after being silenced by Team Con for leaking the very famous court audio hence why I rarely make any new content. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif Hope that clarified any unanswered questions you fads had. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It was a morning to remember. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif My comeback announcement literally set Exhale’s database on fire…and well the rest is history. Let’s just say that @Jordan Miller doesn’t like to talk about it. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

NNNNNNNNN not the Exhale 2008 Recession moment mentionT ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif It was a crazy time, it was a crazy time truly ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif Dictator Jordan was shooketh ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
On 7/25/2021 at 2:57 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Was in my hiatus period at the time. No doubt it became yr biggest smash since 2018 ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

Are you the real BritneyHiatus? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Come to Exhale after being cancelled and defamed on Twitter? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: A true legend in our midst. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block