User @Successiaisaqueen: “I don’t know if I’ll ever take the stage again”

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I don’t know how to feel about this. User @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN has said he doesn’t know if he will ever take the stage again in a recent video.

My sources tell me that Jordan Miller has him locked up in a conservatorship it’s really disappointing because we all know the legacy that he has created over the last 35 years on exhale :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Haha 8
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

He truly was but IDK what happened. He said that Jordan was sick so he had to cancel his comeback. Something isn't right about that statement though, because I feel it is kinda...fake :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I don’t know what to think anymore.  I keep looking for hidden messages :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

I know him since his feud with @Easy There :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

We need more members like this and less like Look But don’t Touch ‘cause I’m scared In The Pants :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

omg how long have u been here for? Have u seen every feud 

tbh I was nervous to say this before but like literally whatever I’ll say it now LMAO, did u see my feud with literally all of exhale last year? I am screaming I had a mental illness for arguing w the entire site :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: I’m a mess in my own right 

• Haha 2
Just now, Rik said:

I don’t know what to think anymore.  I keep looking for hidden messages :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

tbh I was nervous to say this before but like literally whatever I’ll say it now LMAO, did u see my feud with literally all of exhale last year? I am screaming I had a mental illness for arguing w the entire site :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: I’m a mess in my own right 

I’m on here since 2013 I guess and I’ve seen every messy feud. I thought you're Dignified and this is your dupe account. Shut the **** up! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Did you had beef with wh- at? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Did you fight Lilith and her cowardly hounds ? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Rik said:

Omg, your breakdown era was an era to remember, and then you came back pretending to be a baddie and started your Blackout @deadcrocodiletears era. Thankfully, the @deadcrocodiletears era was short-lived, and you realized that you had to put your mental health first. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Didn't we both have very public feuds with @Roxxy too? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Omg, your breakdown era was an era to remember, and then you came back pretending to be a baddie and started your Blackout @deadcrocodiletears era. Thankfully, the @deadcrocodiletears era was short-lived, and you realized that you had to put your mental health first. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Didn't we both have very public feuds with @Roxxy too? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

STOP RIGHT NOW LOL :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: IT WAS A WEIRD TIME. I was not ok

I’ve learnt my lesson :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: big time… but I just feel that even when you go to jail you know there’s the time you’re gonna get out. But for me it’s like this situation is never ending. Between all the doctors and lawyers and all that stuff, it they weren’t there I’d feel so liberated 

In all seriousness im glad I did disappear to put my mental health first (still a struggle) :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi: . So yup @Style., there’s your reminder that I’m a baddie (bad at everything). Btw, a year before this public beef I got into about 5 fights with Lilith (however there was the weirdest time she defended me once). So strange :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: but tbh I could never agree w Lilith or Cheri or whatever the hell her name was, so theres that

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

very public feud

I am so embarrassed I did that tbh :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:  At least everyone in that situation is okay and happy!!!!  it was kind of iconic for exhale history but I know lots of people got hurt, and that is something I will always be disappointed in myself for.

but it really was my Blackout. Besides, we needed new pop girls and idk how it would happen if my account didn’t die xo

@deadcrocodiletears :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

5iuw.gif

Can't help the fact you are so obsessed with me and u mention me your every post. You're a fan. 

0cab8f52d73a66747f5be2dc7b9ba918.gif
I know you’re wet whenever you get a notification from Style., but relax sweetie ‘cause I don’t mention you on every post. It’s the other way around. See this is chess, not checkers! You can not check the checkers

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

0cab8f52d73a66747f5be2dc7b9ba918.gif
I know you’re wet whenever you get a notification from Style., but relax sweetie ‘cause I don’t mention you on every post. It’s the other way around. See this is chess, not checkers! You can not check the checkers

tumblr_ofd17jFtG31vimed0o1_500.gif

I won't leave a comment as I'm a bigger person than some insecure twink trying to gain confidence through bullying innocent people :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Have fun tho, good for u :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

18 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

tumblr_ofd17jFtG31vimed0o1_500.gif

I won't leave a comment as I'm a bigger person than some insecure twink trying to gain confidence through bullying innocent people :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Have fun tho, good for u :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

giphy.gif

Where did I ever bully someone? You’re making statements about me and I don’t like it; the same thing happened last week where you implied that the mods are doing me favors. That’s called favoritism. Shall we bring them here? :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2021 at 7:50 AM, redacted statement said:

@I Always Sing Live I am screaming at ur ******* username 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block