Lady Gaga’s “Chromatica” One Year Later - Thoughts?

“Chromatica” - One Year Later  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

That words describes her whole career, no shade, she just love to over-hype her work every single time.

I agree... :s

That doesn't mean that she isn't good of course, I actually love Gaga, but sometimes the way she sells something is better than what she's actually selling.

It's already been a whole year?! I swear ever since COVID hit time moves in mysterious ways.

Anyway my favourite song is probably Sine From Above because it's so shamelessly over the top and because Elton John and that crazy drum & bass breakdown at the end. Favourite music video is Rain On Me, I literally don't think I would have survived the past year without that song/video. Though the 911 video is amazing too.

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Loved the whole album in general, it was exactly the vibe I needed to get me through a rough year. So many times I danced around my living room to these songs. She should've taken Miss Dula Peep as an example though, and released more singles and videos. The era kind of feels unfinished, like she just abandoned it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block