Madonna is teasing a return to music

Maybe is something about pride and  a new song?, I don't think is a new album or something like that:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Madame X is not a bad album, I think the 4 singles didn't capture what Madame X is, and the order of the songs on the album is a mess!

I prefer to have these 4 singles:

1. God Control
  2. Faz Gostoso
  3. I Don't Search, I Find
  4. Medellin
7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I've seen some people saying that it's some sort of pride party, but aren't there any COVID restrictions in the US?

Not many covid restrictions exist for those who are vaccinated, if you're vaccinated you don't even have ti wear a mask in public.  

Though conservatives have been calling this one out, saying it's unfair for those who don't want the vaccine, but those who did get special permissions and access to the events. 

Foo fighters is hosting a Madison Madison Square garden show for only people who have been vaccinated. 

Their California sold out show brought out protesters including has been child star Rick Schroeder. 

4 hours ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

Wendy Williams always mentions artists who should stop making new music and just keep performing their hits….. Madonna is definitely one of those artists, IMO. I haven’t listened to her new music since trying MDNA and actually enjoyed it. And hearing that album now makes me cringe. Go to Vegas, girl :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

But, Madonna has never been about her hits, or a legacy act unlike everybody else..

Besides half her tours in 85% of the new album, and 15% greatest hits 

• Like 1

I tried SO HARD to listen to "Madame X" with an open mind to try to get it and its vibe but nope, I just couldn't and I can't... But I'm surprised how many fans seem love it so much. WHAT AM I MISSING?! Because to me it's A MESS: it has no direction, she borrows another culture's sounds but she doesn't even make them her own, she's all over the place, the vocals are atrocious and over-produced, the songs are unimaginative and boring (and I do like ballads!), the lyrics are pretentious and even confusing, he gave Maluma way too much space on the album.

The only good thing on it is "Crave", with Swae Lee... That song and video are amazing, a Madonna standout for sure.

If this new project is a new remix album... I'm here for it!

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I tried SO HARD to listen to "Madame X" with an open mind to try to get it and its vibe but nope, I just couldn't and I can't... But I'm surprised how many fans seem love it so much. WHAT AM I MISSING?! Because to me it's A MESS: it has no direction, she borrows another culture's sounds but she doesn't even make them her own, she's all over the place, the vocals are atrocious and over-produced, the songs are unimaginative and boring (and I do like ballads!), the lyrics are pretentious and even confusing, he gave Maluma way too much space on the album.

The only good thing on it is "Crave", with Swae Lee... That song and video are amazing, a Madonna standout for sure.

If this new project is a new remix album... I'm here for it!

What are you missing? Well everything.

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But, Madonna has never been about her hits, or a legacy act unlike everybody else..

Besides half her tours in 85% of the new album, and 15% greatest hits 

True. I just personally only vibe with her hits. I can’t get down with the deep cuts or her newer efforts. But I guess if she fulfills those who can, then she should keep going. Maybe I’m just thinking from a lucrative standpoint.

3 hours ago, bas che said:

Colour me interested. I pray that she times down the politics and religion themes. I get it’s “signature” Madonna but now it’s overdone and stale. 

I hope she puts out something as light and playful like Kylie’s Disco last year. 

I don't know, Madonna last album of nothing serious came out in 1986, beginning with like a prayer she became an album's artist. 

She's one of those I feel prefer critical acclaimed over commercial success. 

Look at American life, it was trashed 18 years ago, but retrospectively she's gotten praise and even critics dubbed it her own David Bowie album without even trying..

@iAlwaysSingLive

@Midnight

@Jordan Miller

Were still waiting for Britney to be praised retrospectively, only blackout did. But not the entire catalog the way It happened to Madonna. 

I haven't even seen Janet get retrospective reviews of albums that was trashed like Damita Jo. 

In the case of that book and album

The media apologized to Madonna, they were wrong, she was right, they just didn't wanted to admit it back in 1992. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block