Madonna is teasing a return to music

God is *******. 

That's the latest Madonna mysterious post about pride and June 24..

But teasing the names Kaytranda, Honey Dijon (remixed her 50th #1 dance hit "I don't search I Find), eli Escobar and someone else. 

Using Future lovers from 2005's Confessions on a dance floor.  Madonna is obviously having a project coming. 

With it being djs, I'm thinking a remix album is coming of her biggest gay anthems with some of the hottest DJs..

@Jordan Miller

@iAlwaysSingLive

@Midnight

Edited by Midnight
  • Super Mods

I hope she releases a new album that is BETTER than Madame X

(sorry but that album is garbage imo)

I really wish she could do another throwback album like she did with Confessions 

but with her old 80s sound.

I think it would be a BIG hit and comeback for her especially since everyone loves 

her 80s music.

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

If her next planned album is anything like Madame X she needs to abort it now. I'm not dealing with another underwhelming mess. She needs to get back with Stuart Price and record a sequel to COADF. And spare me that "she doesn't like to repeat herself" crap. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Unfortunately her and Stuart price had a bad falling out, over his wife. 

He missed the birth of his daughter cos it conflicted with the filming of the confessions tour dvd. 

And you know M, things cant be delayed or rescheduled cos it fits her needs..

That wife was her co manager during that era, so something must have happened, cos Angela Becker who was her assistant left camp M quietly taking Stuart price with her. 

So, yeah that's not happening cos that would mean M would have to apologize and she's not that kinda girl. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately her and Stuart price had a bad falling out, over his wife. 

He missed the birth of his daughter cos it conflicted with the filming of the confessions tour dvd. 

And you know M, things cant be delayed or rescheduled cos it fits her needs..

That wife was her co manager during that era, so something must have happened, cos Angela Becker who was her assistant left camp M quietly taking Stuart price with her. 

So, yeah that's not happening cos that would mean M would have to apologize and she's not that kinda girl. 

Omg whoa what else happened during that time 

10 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The way I couldn't care less about a remix album, though. I'm still waiting for streamable versions of Funana, Ciao Bella, and Back That Up to the Beat:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: A new album would be great, but her catalog is already so vast that I could never get bored. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

OMG, I'm waiting for them, too! Before opening this thread, I was listening to Funana (which I played again and again yesterday too, on replay). What a masterpiece, I don't get the hate it gets :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:
Let's go danciiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiIIIiiing :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

11 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The way I couldn't care less about a remix album, though. I'm still waiting for streamable versions of Funana, Ciao Bella, and Back That Up to the Beat:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: A new album would be great, but her catalog is already so vast that I could never get bored. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This!

Madame X finally continued the gold streak she had up until Confessions. A pity Faz Gostoso and Looking For Mercy 🥲 weren't released as singles with videos.

I would love another more experimental and moodier album like that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block