Janet Jackson responds to Britney dancing to her music again

The conspiracy theorist in me says that Janet is replying very politely being cautious with the situation. I kinda don’t like how we all pretend to ignore that she’s trapped in a conservatorship - I mean I would probably be the same but I wish someone would break the silence a la “framing Britney Spears”

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

The conspiracy theorist in me says that Janet is replying very politely being cautious with the situation. I kinda don’t like how we all pretend to ignore that she’s trapped in a conservatorship - I mean I would probably be the same but I wish someone would break the silence a la “framing Britney Spears”

People in the industry have talked about Britney’s situation, and specifically her mental capacities long before freebritney. There’s always been those whispers.  I think none of them really know what’s up and respond with the neutral kinds of things. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, rennen said:

I love Janet so much.

I'd love for Britney to have some genuine friends in the business, and Janet and Mariah are two who I think would be really good for her.  

And Janet and Mariah like each other too. Janet praised Glitter and Mariah wishes her on her birthday with sweet posts!