A New Greatest Hits

Since GH:MP contained 4 albums, I expected the second compilation to be from Blackout to Britney Jean, I didn't expect TSC tbh but it was to celebrate her 10th anniversary?

Idk, compilations seem rare now with streaming. I would like re-records of her first two albums with some change to the lyrics, I doubt it but it seems cool. But...

Whatever GIF by Britney Spears

43 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

I would like re-records of her first two albums with some change to the lyrics, I doubt it but it seems cool.

Oof no thank you. She’s already so heavily marketed as a nostalgia act...I definitely would not want being sold literally the same old songs we already have. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They should do a rare/unreleased compilation songs that are not available anymore or obscure and songs that have never been released. 

This. Greatest Hits albums are irrelevant now that you can stream everything and make your own playlists. 

We need a Rarities release though! An HQ Kiss You All Over, Love is a State of Grace, Baby Boy, Rebellion :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Like 1

well, first and foremost im done with her hits tbh, i barely listen to britney music nowadays, im a stan ofc but after listening to her music for so long, i need to be in the mood in order to properly enjoy it, so thinking about a GH album is non sense to me.

Her label should focus on, either remaster her existing material or releasing unseen material, unreleased tracks, photoshoots, dvd tours, interviews, official award performances recordings, etc. I dont see the point in releasing something i can easily find in other 9 past albums :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: