Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

So @Adriannn. You might wanna make an article out, in an interview with Variety magazine, where he was declared Music mogul of the year, Scooter tried to make himself the victim, saying somebody is lying to Taylor on her team, but he opened his mouth and revealed he's the bully (which he hates and the villain), when he revealed he did discuss the masters sales with her, but only if she signed the NDA, so literally he confirmed like the unedited phone call..

She was telling the truth, and he only sold the masters again, cos he was really losing money, and it was never about artistry or being a fan of music, but money. 

So, Scooter literally gaslighted himself big time, this is a rare case of basically being silent would have helped him in the long run. 

@InTheZone4Life

@Midnight

5 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I am so excited!!! I was honestly a little shocked though and didn’t know how to feel when she announced Red instead of 1989, and then she told us it is so far away :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I’ve read some theories about ‘Speak Now’ coming after ‘Red’. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

10 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I’ve read some theories about ‘Speak Now’ coming after ‘Red’. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I just saw a TikTok about that! I’m VERY curious about her reasoning for how she is releasing these. I hope we get like a re-recording documentary on Disney plus after they are all released. She has one more film in her contract with them.

Honestly, I kind of wonder if she will just release two re-recordings each year for the next two years. It gives her a nice break to spend time doing other things like acting while also still putting out music. She doesn’t have to tour these. There are no music videos and very little promo outside of random listening parties from Taylor nation. This is a perfect opportunity for a break for her. I hope she gets to enjoy it.

Plus with all of that, she could take her time deciding what she wants her next record to sound like and gives plenty of time for her to adequately plan and put on a true world tour after Covid is gone.

• 1 month later...

So the eagle-eyed fans have cracked the titles and they are as follows, but I don’t know if it’s legit: 

1. Ronan

2. Better Man

3. Babe

4. All Too Well (10 minute version)

5. Nothin' New

6. First Nights

7. Winter Stones (feat. Ed Sheeran)

8. Bottle Message (feat. Phoebe Bridgers)

9. Think Forever (feat. Chris Stapleton)

I'm PERCHED. I love Better Man, after she sang it at the Blue Bird Cafe I knew we needed her version.

Both Phoebe and Chris are amazingly talented people. I'm looking forward to it. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And I know ed confirmed he also re rerecorded everything has changed. I wonder if the last time was re recorded with Gary lightbody as well. 

I can't see why not. I love Ed, but Everything Has Changed has never been my favorite. On the other hand, The Last Time is an underrated masterpiece. 

3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

So the eagle-eyed fans have cracked the titles and they are as follows, but I don’t know if it’s legit: 

1. Ronan

2. Better Man

3. Babe

5. Nothin' New

6. First Nights

I'm PERCHED. I love Better Man, after she sang it at the Blue Bird Cafe I knew we needed her version.

The vault tracks are as follows:

Ronan

Better Man

Nothin New feat. Phoebe Bridgers

Babe

Message in a Bottle

I Bet You Think About Me feat. Chris Stapleton

Forever Winter

Run feat. Ed Sheeran

The Very First Night

All Too Well (Ten Minute Version)

:)

5 hours ago, Adriannn said:

1. Ronan

2. Better Man

3. Babe

5. Nothin' New

6. First Nights

What about the audio? It seems reversed.

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Kinda wish she would rerecord and include Both of Us. I mean, it would be pointless since it's technically not even her song, but it got released a few months before We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, and it's lowkey one of my favorite Taylor tracks. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

YOU KNOW BOTH OF US?! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block