Red (Taylor's Version) Out Now! All Too Well: The Short Film - Out Now!

This album was so monumental in my life. It was the first tour that I got to meet Taylor with my boyfriend at the time. It was the album that I played on repeat after our breakup after 6 years of being together. And now I'll have a new version to enjoy in a different way that is not completely filled with memories of the past. 

I cannot wait until November for this to drop and to hear what we will get from the vault. 

16 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Can someone explain to me why the "All Too Well"  excitement? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I know the song and used to follow Taylor but not anymore, so I'm kinda lost  

well it became a cult song amongst followers... when she first wrote it, it lasted 10 minutes so she had to filter much of it... she will release that whole first cut in the re-release. And well, many critics consider it to be her best song.

48 minutes ago, DavidURuiz said:

This album was so monumental in my life. It was the first tour that I got to meet Taylor with my boyfriend at the time. It was the album that I played on repeat after our breakup after 6 years of being together. And now I'll have a new version to enjoy in a different way that is not completely filled with memories of the past. 

I cannot wait until November for this to drop and to hear what we will get from the vault. 

the way those lyrics must have resonated with you :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

24 minutes ago, britney_rox89 said:

I really hope she recorded Better Man for her version of Red. It’s one of my favorite songs. This album is in my TOP 3 faves!! Perfect birthday gift and best bet I’m getting the vinyl for this one…when it gets announced eventually. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

I hope so too! That song is amazing!

21 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Can someone explain to me why the "All Too Well"  excitement? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I know the song and used to follow Taylor but not anymore, so I'm kinda lost  

Going to the reputation stadium tour, this was the first surprise song played at the Glendale show ( my first time ever going to a tour launch and on my birthday, both of those are probably the once in a lifetime events ever). 

From what I saw, by the audience reaction, this is a fan favorite and one that should have been a single. 

FYI. It's music fan page shaded the funk out of Random access memories, saying let's hope justice is finally done to the album that should have won album of the year, not some plastic disco band made of robots. 

@Adriannn

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block