Little Mix score 11th UK Top 5 with "Heartbreak Anthem"

Slayer

The way this song keeps climbing with zero performances while 2/3s of Little Mix are pregnant :bow_bowing_orange:

This also becomes their third consecutive week with 2 songs in the Top 10 at the same time as 'Confetti' remains in the Top 10 also.

The current UK Top 5:

1 Olivia Rodrigo [good 4 u]
2 The Weeknd [Save Your Tears]
3 Doja Cat feat. SZA [Kiss Me More]
4 Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix [Heartbreak Anthem]
5 Olivia Rodrigo [deja vu] 

12 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Yay! KEEP RISING!!!!!!! Heartbreak and Confetti need to keep rising. The trio is proving they are stronger than ever. 

It is slowly rising! the chart positions so far from it each week: 9-8-6-4...

I hope it rises again next week! It'll be tough with Ed coming out next week and Olivia is holding pretty strong!

It is their best performing song internationally since 2018 as it's charting in other countries too :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

It is slowly rising! the chart positions so far from it each week: 9-8-6-4...

I hope it rises again next week! It'll be tough with Ed coming out next week and Olivia is holding pretty strong!

It is their best performing song internationally since 2018 as it's charting in other countries too :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

That's amazing to hear it's charting in other places. I've said it many times before but US has got to stop sleeping on these girls. I honestly think if they had a record company that cared here in the states they could of been as big as Spice Girls. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block