Britney Fans from Spain Come In

Hi everyone, my name is Hiram. I would like to get in touch and possibly get to know Britney fans living in Spain.  I'm not in Spain as of yet, but I am planning on moving to Madrid by the end of 2021 if everything goes well. At the moment, I am trying to connect with people from Spain, and hopefully get some help along the way. In a manner of speaking, I would like to find connections to help out with this transition. I don't know anyone there, and I'm scared I might not find a job. También hablo Español. 😊 

Please don't hesitate to message me. I encourage it. 

#FREEBRITNEY 

5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Hola papi! Vivo en Madrid ahora mismo!!! Cuando llegarás aquí?

I’m not on here much these days, but feel free to ask whatever.

Qué onda? Pues aún no hay fecha. En realidad quiero mudar para Noviembre o Diciembre, pero tengo que ahorrar dinero para así buscar donde vivir. Me encantaría seguir hablando y tal vez conocerte mejor.

5 minutes ago, Curious-Spice said:

What now? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: there was some drama in 2018 with a "fan" from Spain that had a M&G with Britney but got kicked out for touching her where she shouldn't (allegedly).

She claimed that Britney kicked her out for no reason, well, that actually told someone from her team to take her out, and then laughed at her, but Marta let slip that she actually put her hand behind her, so we all think there's more to her story than what she really says. And Exhale baptized her as Touchy Marta.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: there was some drama in 2018 with a "fan" from Spain that had a M&G with Britney but got kicked out for touching her where she shouldn't (allegedly).

She claimed that Britney kicked her out for no reason, well, that actually told someone from her team to take her out, and then laughed at her, but Marta let slip that she actually put her hand behind her, so we all think there's more to her story than what she really says. And Exhale baptized her as Touchy Marta.

Oh I actually remember that! 😂 

• 4 months later...