Demi Lovato comes for a fan for misunderstanding their 🤰🏻emoji, sends audio apology

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This is not a Demi Lovato hate thread so please ensure your comment follows our Community Guidelines before replying. 

13 hours ago, sutramaya said:

Idk why but I can’t take Demi seriously nowadays. Maybe Demi can take some time off from social media for a while. Social media detox can do Demi good

I see what you did there, and I love it because I do it too 😂😭

But agreed. Demetria needs to take some time for Demetria's self. The voice note was a cute response but I'm tired seeing Demi's name for things not related to Demi's talent. Sending good vibes that way 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, MmmBop said:

I am sorry but Demi Lovato is NOTHING compared to Britney. Her “struggles” are not even remotely comparable to Britney’s. Britney was harassed by the media and treated unfairly and that didn’t start with Britney. Demi’s “struggles” seem very self-inflicted. The “pressure” she’s under are pressures SHE creates for herself. Instead of fading from the limelight and working on her unstable mental health, she remains persistently obsessed with staying relevant with stint after stint. 

Don’t ever compare a legend with a flavour of the month. Different issues. Different league. One didn’t ask for the pressure or the attention. The other clearly just can’t help herself. 

Too lazy to go back and retype they their them so just pretend I did. 
:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Who are you to confirm what struggles affect how one person or another? Judging mental health I see.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
10 hours ago, MmmBop said:

I am sorry but Demi Lovato is NOTHING compared to Britney. Her “struggles” are not even remotely comparable to Britney’s. Britney was harassed by the media and treated unfairly and that didn’t start with Britney. Demi’s “struggles” seem very self-inflicted. The “pressure” she’s under are pressures SHE creates for herself. Instead of fading from the limelight and working on her unstable mental health, she remains persistently obsessed with staying relevant with stint after stint. 

Don’t ever compare a legend with a flavour of the month. Different issues. Different league. One didn’t ask for the pressure or the attention. The other clearly just can’t help herself. 

Too lazy to go back and retype they their them so just pretend I did. 
:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Demi Lovato almost died of an overdose.. Her problems are VERY VERY REAL and VERY VERY SERIOUS. This isnt a competition but her problems are very severe and her struggles arent are most definitely real and big compared to even Britney

• Like 4

This allows me to understand the reasons behind their behaviour a bit better.

You can tell they got good intentions but they really have got some issues as well 

They should take a much needed break from the spotlight to work on themselves and on the way they conducts themselves in public. They need it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block