Demi Lovato comes for a fan for misunderstanding their 🀰🏻emoji, sends audio apology

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This is not a Demi Lovato hate thread so please ensure your comment follows our Community Guidelines before replying.Β 

This is more sad than anything her reaction is very telling onΒ how she sees herself.Β 

I wish she would leave the spotlight and find out how to love herself. This is happening too often with her and it must be exhausting being around her.Β 

I sympathize I really do.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

This is more sad than anything her reaction is very telling onΒ how she sees herself.Β 

I wish she would leave the spotlight and find out how to love herself. This is happening too often with her and it must be exhausting being around her.Β 

This, her reaction to that emoji is VERY telling

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arthurfleck said:

How was Demi supposedΒ to understand that three pregnant emojis meant something as stupid as a comment of β€œgetting pregnant just by hearing you”.

is this a common type of comment? Something stupid millenials invented yesterday?

Or Gen Z since some of them are in their mid-20s and constantly getting mistaken as Millennials.

• Like 1

She is basically easy to trigger. Considering the unfair critic she receives and the pression she is under, no wonder this happens. Again, this is the same it was happening to Britney back in the day, but Demi has less issues with confronting people (everyone is different, but she has got the guts!)Β 

Many people are like this, but her "quick answers" have more repercusion than others. And well, at least she is still humble and did apologize, so good on her!

2 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

She is basically easy to trigger. Considering the unfair critic she receives and the pression she is under, no wonder this happens. Again, this is the same it was happening to Britney back in the day, but Demi has less issues with confronting people (everyone is different, but she has got the guts!)Β 

Many people are like this, but her "quick answers" have more repercusion than others. And well, at least she is still humble and did apologize, so good on her!

I am sorry but Demi Lovato is NOTHING compared to Britney. Her β€œstruggles” are not even remotely comparable to Britney’s. Britney was harassed by the media and treated unfairly and that didn’t start with Britney. Demi’s β€œstruggles” seem very self-inflicted. The β€œpressure” she’s under are pressures SHE creates for herself. Instead of fading from the limelight and working on her unstable mental health, she remains persistently obsessed with staying relevant with stint after stint.Β 
Β 

Don’t ever compare a legend with a flavour of the month. Different issues. Different league. One didn’t ask for the pressure or the attention. The other clearly just can’t help herself.Β 

Too lazy to go back and retype they their them so just pretend I did.Β 
:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block