Britney dances to Prince in a diamond catsuit

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, someone was bragging about a vinyl or something, and in the back they had the Slave, Toxic and Oops funkos and I was like :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

no, I think it was on reddit

9 hours ago, Midnight said:

and I have to wait until the 25th

tenor.gif

so unfair, and most likely it will be shipped really late knwing my luck (and arrive damaged too) :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I got Oops Funko last month lol :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

191536412_4675183285830166_6297788595549

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Dayummm.

Hours after Britney shared a video saying she's unsure if she'll ever take the stage again or not, she showed off her moves in a diamond catsuit. 

The mysterious caption says: "The diamond 💎 coming soon !!!!"

What does it meeeeean. Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

dia.jpg.8ca638ba226f6ff063a51b0a32309f02.jpg

Another perfume 

14 hours ago, Korb said:

It's cute , Brit. 

I do hope her Instagram at some point evolves past just her wearing random outfits in front of a white screen. 

Then again, I guess that's what social media is all about. Maybe i'm just old and boring tbh :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Her legacy could never be destroyed. She's solidified. The pop princess forever. There has never been another Britney Spears. She's been through too much to have her legacy "destroyed" by an Instagram post.  Don't be so dramatic lol:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

My bad, I meant her image ! 

• Like 1
On 6/18/2021 at 1:27 PM, pablitonizer said:

I heard it was sold out in many places, so I guess you just have to know where to look for it to get it on time 

I preordered both right after it was announced at that funko convention.

I guess it just depends where they were ordered like you said. It looks great though.