Britney dances to Prince in a diamond catsuit

Everyone saying when she is free she’s going to fire her entire team to me seems less than Likely... she has been so sheltered and protected from outsiders from the cship for so long I’m sure it would give her anxiety about who she can trust bringing people into her inner circle. I’m sure she would make some changes but deff not get rid of her entire team. I think she is tired of being a puppet... tired of being told what to do, how to act, what to say... I think if she is allowed more freedom in the cship she would enjoy producing music and performing again. I think she is tired of being the s3x kitten of pop and wants to do her own thing but certain  Members of her team force her to do it like the original make me video how she was furious and didn’t like the direction. Anyways I really hope she Atleast gives us new or u released polished tracks sometime in the future ❤️ She is such a queen 

• Content Curators
39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, someone was bragging about a vinyl or something, and in the back they had the Slave, Toxic and Oops funkos and I was like :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

no, I think it was on reddit

and I have to wait until the 25th

tenor.gif

so unfair, and most likely it will be shipped really late knwing my luck (and arrive damaged too) :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Edited by Midnight

I wanna be there when you touch fire

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Dayummm.

Hours after Britney shared a video saying she's unsure if she'll ever take the stage again or not, she showed off her moves in a diamond catsuit. 

The mysterious caption says: "The diamond 💎 coming soon !!!!"

What does it meeeeean. Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

dia.jpg.8ca638ba226f6ff063a51b0a32309f02.jpg

Girl wants to get married 

It's cute , Brit. 

I do hope her Instagram at some point evolves past just her wearing random outfits in front of a white screen. 

Then again, I guess that's what social media is all about. Maybe i'm just old and boring tbh :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

7 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I'm starting to think she's destoying her legacy on purpose. 

Her legacy could never be destroyed. She's solidified. The pop princess forever. There has never been another Britney Spears. She's been through too much to have her legacy "destroyed" by an Instagram post.  Don't be so dramatic lol:miley_cyrus_stare_meme: