Britney dances to Prince in a diamond catsuit

4 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

This doesn't look like someone who doesn't want to perform ever again. I bet her video is a statement to team con. "I'm out or no more money"

But I wished she fired them all once she's free. Essentially what you're saying is she's asking them to release her so she can keep them in her circle working for her? Nah throw all them roaches away and get restraining orders against all Britney and never help them make another dime!

• Like 2
Just now, ShatteredBoy said:

But I wished she fired them all once she's free. Essentially what you're saying is she's asking them to release her so she can keep them in her circle working for her? Nah throw all them roaches away and get restraining orders against all Britney and never help them make another dime!

Idk, I'm not sure to what extent Larry for instance is responsible for her demise or wanted anything bad for her. But either way, she needs to play the field and tell them this so they will let her go, after the cship is done she can decide what she'll do.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Idk, I'm not sure to what extent Larry for instance is responsible for her demise or wanted anything bad for her. But either way, she needs to play the field and tell them this so they will let her go, after the cship is done she can decide what she'll do.

Yeah that's what I thought too, maybe she's leading them on and then will dump them at the perfect time (please do it Queen). When Britney had the power to manage her life Larry was the first one to get a kick in the butt by Britney, so I'm sure he's going first and she'll fire him again when she gets full control. I wanna believe she'll start fresh with a completely new team. Maybe she could replace Larry with Gaga's manager who's a huge Britney stan...

5 minutes ago, BRINZSmAtecnGuraDPeoo said:

i know im cheap as **** no thats a given (and the joke's on you ofc)

but the obvious is that

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU THINK SHE POSTS THE VISUAL BUT NEVER THE CAPTIONS?

like whats the logic behind that?

semi-imprisoned Britney but still dancing for Instagram where always somebody else writing the captions

i mean its obvious (thats why i said it should be a thought more cheap and accesible=

thinking Britney often posts for instagram but never gets to write captions...

isn't it a too illogical thinking?