Danna Paola leaves the drama behind in new 'MÍA' music video - Watch now

dannamia.png

Mexican singer Danna Paola has premiered a new video for her latest single MÍA. Tired of drama and always "dying" for love, she decides to leave the men behind and instead goes to have fun with her girlfriends, between neon lights and roller skates, giving a modern twist to the classic fairy-tales such as Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.

The new single does not belong to any album yet, but it will most likely be included in a future release. Her sixth studio album came out this January, and she's ready for the new era already. Lately she's collaborated with other artists such as David Bisbal, Lasso and Morat, as well as the soundtrack of Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon movie.

Earlier today she made a tv appearance to promote the new single, where they went down memory lane to look back at her career of more than 20 years.

Related:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Her impact has been quite important, she's gorgeous, and her singing talent is undeniable... yet, somehow, I just can't get into her... and I've tried... same for her acting :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

'Agüita' (co-written and I guess produced by the amazing Javiera Mena) is the only song I've truly enjoyed, and while it wasn't a big hit at its time, it sort of became a cult song. :matches:

25 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Her impact has been quite important, she's gorgeous, and her singing talent is undeniable... yet, somehow, I just can't get into her... and I've tried... same for her acting :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

'Agüita' (co-written and I guess produced by the amazing Javiera Mena) is the only song I've truly enjoyed, and while it wasn't a big hit at its time, it sort of became a cult song. :matches:

I'm waiting for her to go full pop mode. Hopefully with the 00s becoming trending again in the next years she'll start doing something more pop-rock 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block