What will she say? Britney Spears directly addresses the court on June 23rd (New BreatheHeavy Video)

• Leader

As June 23rd approaches, I've received a lot of messages from people, both Britney fans and members of the press, asking what my thoughts are.

In the video, which may age terribly I really don't know, I state my thoughts on everything leading up to the momentous day we've been anxiously awaiting.

Curious to hear your thoughts. Drop me a line in the comments. 🙏 

You’re right and I feel uncomfortable also speaking of someone else’s situation what we don’t know everything about, but I genuinely believe she wants this spoken about by the public and us, I really do not believe she is happy with the situation as who would be? It’s messed up on so many levels and I’m unsure what she meant by being unsure regarding performing ever again, I feel like it’s her standing her ground refusing to work and that she will be back but honestly as devastating as it would be for her to stop if she wants it then she should do it she’s worked so hard for too long and gotten very little in return. 

• Leader
On 6/18/2021 at 2:29 AM, DJBringItBack said:

You’re right and I feel uncomfortable also speaking of someone else’s situation what we don’t know everything about, but I genuinely believe she wants this spoken about by the public and us, I really do not believe she is happy with the situation as who would be? It’s messed up on so many levels and I’m unsure what she meant by being unsure regarding performing ever again, I feel like it’s her standing her ground refusing to work and that she will be back but honestly as devastating as it would be for her to stop if she wants it then she should do it she’s worked so hard for too long and gotten very little in return. 

Yea it's a weird place for me and all of us to be in. Not really sure how to feel about it all still :/ 

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Tbh I don't blame her for not wanting to be in the circus in-person. Court seems stressful af 

Yeah i agree with you! However, Britney digitally has had many issues and if i was a Judge i would want to ensure that the client is both safe and untampered. Also digitally you will have people try and hack in, which in turn is in direct conflict to Britneys personal privacy. Being inperson would of also prevented that from happening.

Whilst i agree that it would be hard being part of the circus, it would also make a statement that Britney is taking a positive role in amending/terminating her c-ship. 

Digitally too much can go wrong from many different sources

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Tbh I don't blame her for not wanting to be in the circus in-person. Court seems stressful af 

It definitely is. I still get nervous walking into a courtroom even if I know I'm prepared. There are so many factors at play, and for someone who is sheltered and not familiar with the process, it can be very overwhelming, especially in this (somewhat) post-Covid time. 

I just hope there are no technical problems, that she is empowered to speak her mind, and that being in a more relaxed environment allows her to candidly address whatever she wants to. 

“I want to thank all my fans. But I am genuinely happy. I would like my father removed as conservator. But I am happy remaining in a conservatorship which has saved my life.” -what I’m expecting. 

I will die. Lol. I think this will determine whether the free Britney movement proves to be for merit or ends up looking stupid. Hopefully it will be the former. 2 days.

• Leader
16 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Whilst i agree that it would be hard being part of the circus, it would also make a statement that Britney is taking a positive role in amending/terminating her c-ship. 

True, and while I agree, I think if she is dealing with some anxiety around all this, a good compromise is to do this virtually. We'll see how this unfolds soooon

I'm trying not to get my hopes too high to be quite honest. I believe her eyes are still on getting Jamie out of the picture as soon as possible. I think do not think she will talk about ending the conservatorship for now. However, I do believe that is a conversation that is being had. Ingham has said that any development in regards to new conservators does not waive her right to end it, and Team Con keep hammering on that it is a 'voluntary' conservatorship, which at face value reads as if Britney 'wants it' in place, but more so reflects their narrative that Jamie is the only fit for the role which is why he should not leave.

If anything, I think we should expect Britney to reiterate what we already know through Ingham; Jamie's removal and addition of Bessemer.

On 6/18/2021 at 3:21 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

There will be technical issues and she will be silenced again. The corruption never ends. I'll still pray for the day she is free and may it be sooner than later. At this point I feel being a prisoner to your father is more long term damaging to her than the chaos that surrounded her in the mid 2000s.