Britney dances to Janet Jackson in new video

1 minute ago, edamamebeans said:

looooool queen of dropping a bomb like "i might never perform again" and then posting another, normal video like its nothing :eyes_britney_laugh:

she looks hot in this one :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Makes me think even more she’s using that line as a power move ahead of next weeks hearing!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

WOW she looks so beautiful here especially with the pink top!

What is the name of the song btw?

The song is called Throb. Four minutes of Janet moaning and immaculate production :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I recommend the album this song is from "janet.", and "The Velvet Rope"!

And I agree she looks gorgeous!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

The song is called Throb. Four minutes of Janet moaning and immaculate production :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I recommend the album this song is from "janet.", and "The Velvet Rope"!

And I agree she looks gorgeous!

Cool! Thanks!

Believe it or not but I actually never heard her albums, only her singles.

I do love her songs 'Escapade', 'Nasty', 'Lets Wait Awhile', 'What About", "Again", "All For You" and "Feedback

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Cool! Thanks!

Believe it or not but I actually never heard her albums, only her singles.

I do love her songs 'Escapade', 'Nasty', 'Lets Wait Awhile', 'What About", "Again", "All For You" and "Feedback

I think you’d love her discography then! Those songs really encapsulate the vibe of their respective albums :neydedance_purple: 

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah totally.

Do u have any specific albums u recommend me listening to?

Janet albums right? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I personally love Damita Jo. But I’d recommend starting with janet. and then The Velvet Rope. If you’re not really in the mood to go deep I’d recommend some songs like Love Will Never Do (Without You), That’s The Way Love Goes, Again, Twenty Foreplay, Together Again, I Get Lonely, Someone to Call My Lover, All Nite (Don’t Stop) and Make Me. :)

Starting in chronological order skipping Janet Jackson and Dream Street is a good idea, but Control (album) is imo very dated and I don’t want you to get a wrong idea of her discography as a whole :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Janet albums right? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I personally love Damita Jo. But I’d recommend starting with janet. and then The Velvet Rope. If you’re not really in the mood to go deep I’d recommend some songs like Love Will Never Do (Without You), That’s The Way Love Goes, Again, Twenty Foreplay, Together Again, I Get Lonely, Someone to Call My Lover, All Nite (Don’t Stop) and Make Me. :)

Starting in chronological order skipping Janet Jackson and Dream Street is a good idea, but Control (album) is imo very dated and I don’t want you to get a wrong idea of her discography as a whole :eyes_britney_laugh:

Yes lol.

Oh ok. 

I've heard of the albums but never listened to them.

What is your fave song from her?