Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney dances to Janet Jackson in new video


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, edamamebeans said:

looooool queen of dropping a bomb like "i might never perform again" and then posting another, normal video like its nothing :eyes_britney_laugh:

she looks hot in this one :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Makes me think even more she’s using that line as a power move ahead of next weeks hearing!

  • Like 4

Link to comment
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

WOW she looks so beautiful here especially with the pink top!

What is the name of the song btw?

The song is called Throb. Four minutes of Janet moaning and immaculate production :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I recommend the album this song is from "janet.", and "The Velvet Rope"!

And I agree she looks gorgeous!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

The song is called Throb. Four minutes of Janet moaning and immaculate production :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I recommend the album this song is from "janet.", and "The Velvet Rope"!

And I agree she looks gorgeous!

Cool! Thanks!

Believe it or not but I actually never heard her albums, only her singles.

I do love her songs 'Escapade', 'Nasty', 'Lets Wait Awhile', 'What About", "Again", "All For You" and "Feedback

Link to comment
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Cool! Thanks!

Believe it or not but I actually never heard her albums, only her singles.

I do love her songs 'Escapade', 'Nasty', 'Lets Wait Awhile', 'What About", "Again", "All For You" and "Feedback

I think you’d love her discography then! Those songs really encapsulate the vibe of their respective albums :neydedance_purple: 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah totally.

Do u have any specific albums u recommend me listening to?

Janet albums right? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I personally love Damita Jo. But I’d recommend starting with janet. and then The Velvet Rope. If you’re not really in the mood to go deep I’d recommend some songs like Love Will Never Do (Without You), That’s The Way Love Goes, Again, Twenty Foreplay, Together Again, I Get Lonely, Someone to Call My Lover, All Nite (Don’t Stop) and Make Me. :)

Starting in chronological order skipping Janet Jackson and Dream Street is a good idea, but Control (album) is imo very dated and I don’t want you to get a wrong idea of her discography as a whole :eyes_britney_laugh:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Janet albums right? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I personally love Damita Jo. But I’d recommend starting with janet. and then The Velvet Rope. If you’re not really in the mood to go deep I’d recommend some songs like Love Will Never Do (Without You), That’s The Way Love Goes, Again, Twenty Foreplay, Together Again, I Get Lonely, Someone to Call My Lover, All Nite (Don’t Stop) and Make Me. :)

Starting in chronological order skipping Janet Jackson and Dream Street is a good idea, but Control (album) is imo very dated and I don’t want you to get a wrong idea of her discography as a whole :eyes_britney_laugh:

Yes lol.

Oh ok. 

I've heard of the albums but never listened to them.

What is your fave song from her?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block