Britney: "I have no idea if I'll ever take the stage again" (VIDEO)

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

Blackout had so much passion in it...and not that I don’t think the ones after didn’t (except the obvious one), but it would’ve been so amazing to see how she would have evolved had she still had the control she had when she was doing ITZ and Blackout.

This hurts the most. More than anything :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of remembering her trip to Italy

394d9bfe0f8e54a042caa05397f4e083.jpg

DoguQ05U0AAQDWO.jpg

I don’t remember ever seeing that top pic! in love hulu originals GIF by HULU 

Spoiler

Maybe I shouldn’t mention “I don’t remember” in my post.  Team Con could see this, while creeping Exhale, and try to put me in a conservatorship too!!

Spoiler

mood i hate them GIF

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, joe sp said:

Piece of Me performances don't look so bad now right? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Nope. They were cheap AF but I'd like to assume it was due to the fact she was forced to keep performing the same old songs 5 years straight.

Anyways, as much as I would like her to come back as soon as possible, I wish her to go away from the entertaintment bussiness and live her life if that's what she really wants to do. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Britney, as much as it would pain me to never see you on stage again you have given me 20+ years of absolute happiness in your career and I am forever grateful. If not ever performing again is what makes you happy then as your fan I not only accept that but I want that same thing for you!!!  BUT do NOT get it twisted...I want you back on that stage slaying 💅🏾. at your own doing and time!

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

No you’re missing a lot of points and need to stop, you’re clearly not a real fan to seriously judge her by random Instagram posts alone and know nothing about her. Anyway I’m done replying to you good luck with whatever you want Britney to do and be. 

Haha clearly I’m not a fan you say. Okay, whatever. Enjoy her posts! She’s not the same person but go enjoy it! 

I guess you think it’s normal for her to be answering questions that we don’t ask? I wonder who asked about her shoe size. Was it you? 

2 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Millions of people suffer from mental health and are not under a cship, you're making less and less sense. 

Again I can’t stress that Britney doesn’t seemed bothered by it. It’s her dad she’s bothered with. Not the conservatorship

• Like 1

I don't think she misses the stage like some fans keep repeating... whatever makes her happy. She seems calm, very relaxed, so unscripted and certainly having her fun.

And she actually answered an important question when she said: I heard that you guys have been writing in.

Thanks for the answer Brit. Mike Tyson Smile GIF

• Like 1

This is her way of saying "I'm not performing until the conservatorship ends" and I support her 100% . She needs to be free from this hell that she's in and maybe later focusing on things she wants to do. Like somebody said, pulling a Rihanna and disappear from the music industry. Team CON  are probably shaking right now.

I bet she doesn't even care if these leeches keep draining her money, she probably prefers that than working and making them money again. If she ever comes back, the whole world will be watching. After all she's Britney Spears and for the good or for the bad, she will always be "The center of attention"  and Mrs. "Extra Extra this just in"

• Like 2

I selfishly would love at least 10 more albums and several more world tours.

But if she finally gets out of this conservatorship and decides the best thing for her is never performing again, knowing that she is happy and living the life she wants to lead is 100% what she deserves, and I wholeheartedly support that.

She’s given us so much already. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: