Sam Asghari and Mario Lopez work out together, Sam calls Britney humble and legendary (VIDEO)

Sam and Mario did a segment together mainly all about fitness.

Sam talked to Access Hollywood’s Mario Lopez about how down-to-earth the pop star is, saying, "It's a phenomenal thing to be in a relationship with someone that's legendary, but also so humble." He also recounted his first conversation with Britney and shared how he's been staying grounded in the years since he was thrust into the spotlight.

There was no Britney talk.

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Additional reporting by @enACsa.jpg.ebc2602fa2d2d64822efed6cf4395189.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Funny because Britney allegedly hooked up with Mario ages ago. 

side note, but, it drives me insane that women in hollywood get shamed for having faces full of botox and filler yet Mario gets a free pass. 

I was just thinking about how he appears to not be aging at all and while I'm sure being wealthy and having a good exercise, diet, skin care routine is coming in to play, he most definitely is getting some work done.

• Like 4
Just now, phareezy said:

I was just thinking about how he appears to not be aging at all and while I'm sure being wealthy and having a good exercise, diet, skin care routine is coming in to play, he most definitely is getting some work done.

He and his wife see Dr Lancer(a big celebrity dermatologist) to get all their work done. His face literally doesn’t move anymore. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Funny because Britney allegedly hooked up with Mario ages ago. 

side note, but, it drives me insane that women in hollywood get shamed for having faces full of botox and filler yet Mario gets a free pass. 

Did you miss when everybody across all platforms dragged Efron for his new face? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Men get it too but women are more likely to have dramatic procedures 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Did you miss when everybody across all platforms dragged Efron for his new face? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Men get it too but women are more likely to have dramatic procedures 

Zac was dragged bc he’s so young and his face changed so quickly. His fillers were pretty dramatic. 

• Like 1