47 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Style.

@Blackout2006

The queen of being vein and full of herself actually reacted to her own comment..

Pathetic and tacky.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

You have to call for your friends to offend me I see :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: We all know Im better than all of you in every way :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: At least Im not sensitive and I dont have anger issues to offended someone like you :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Who's pathetic? Just deal with the fact I have more reputation points than you, Im skinny, rich, hot and you and your friend @Style. shop at Walmart :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Exhale is like a second **** to me and I clearly don't want you here :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: I am the next supreme of Exhale and there's nothing you can do about it. Leave before it's too late. 

tumblr_mv6axk4g5C1qmxhobo1_500.gif

10 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Can't wait for a certain someone to leak your old Tweets in which you called Shawn Mendes the F-word and told Rihanna to go back to her 3rd world country. You might've forgotten, but the internet never forgets. Your days are counted, fad! This will be you in a couple of hours:

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hey also steals from small POC owned businesses …..

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Omg, not the "taking accountability". Are you actually sorry, or are you sorry that you got called out, James Charles tease?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Hide contents

Wait, never mind... I forgot that you're actually 12. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yall need to let my age go :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

13 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Can't wait for a certain someone to leak your old Tweets in which you called Shawn Mendes the and told Rihanna to go back to her 3rd world country. You might've forgotten, but the internet never forgets. Your days are counted, fad! This will be you in a couple of hours:

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

10 hours ago, Style. said:

What did you do @Blackout2006 chile I gagggg

I don't even want to talk about it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: It was an awful lot of pain and melancholy. A moment in exhale culture :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Truly my Myah Marie Jean era :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Idk people asked me to apologize for my last thread because I apparently

5 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Someone is mad and got banned after last time I see :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I have more reputation points than him honey and Im clearly more recognizable, stay jealous as your career doesn't exist :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Yr career was long over after yr controversial twitter posts that started a furor. Now everyone knows you as the guy that got banned from that thread like @iAlwaysSingLive said in her recent interview with Exhale magazine regarding ha thoughts on yr posts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Not to mention yr horrible performance in the Exhale Vanguard Awards. The final nail on yr coffin :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

@Rik send ha her own coffin 

GIF chanel 2 glen powell radwell - animated GIF on GIFER - by Molen

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Rik said:

Looks like u can’t be a rik SJW sweetie. 

I don’t believe u are really sorry… :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  If u were why is your thread still monetized? Why is this thread monetized? He’s making money off of this even if his endorsements deals with Jordan miller and Candies are finished 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yr career was long over after yr controversial twitter posts that started a furor. Now everyone knows you as the guy that got banned from that thread like @iAlwaysSingLive said in her recent interview with Exhale magazine regarding ha thoughts on yr posts :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Not to mention yr horrible performance in the Exhale Vanguard Awards. The final nail on yr coffin :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

@Rik send ha her own coffin 

GIF chanel 2 glen powell radwell - animated GIF on GIFER - by Molen

Oh

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Those are jokes lmaooo :roxxy: 

I love the fact that u'll never do things with me, you loser :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: I have a strong feeling you'd want to so bad :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Why would I want to do THINGS with you? Lmao. I’ve got a man with a XXL while running a successful career, both in real life and exhale, in THAT order. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I will not report you for that loser part because look at the faks I give about you and your opinions! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block