Hello everyone :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

So...

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I thought it was time to address issues that have crossed with my last 3x platinum 7-page trending thread regarding the petition to file for termination of Brittany's conservatorship. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I would like to apologize for bringing yall hopes up and then bringing it all down then with this shady guy.

I didn't know the consequences of my consequences but since those 11 hours since I posted that thread, I have matured and grown a lot. Please forgive me for this mistake in my career :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Truly my Alien demo leak moment :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Haha 4

YOU JUST WANT TO GET ANOTHER ''HIT'' THREAD AND REPUTATION POINTS :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's ok, at least you have the balls to apologize, unlike a certain queen asking for representation of masculine men. 

We're still waiting for that troll to apologize, after all his avatars don't scream masculinity gay men..

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Guess that moment in your career issa stain on yr non-existent legacy @Look But Don't Touch :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

dMjd_PnVB0_alHm03Bk5iN5Gx_5BJsreXF5UprcV

• Haha 5

I know what you are thinking. ''Why is @Look But Don't Touch - the God of Exhale and telling it like it is being tormented by heteros with bad avatars and horrible nicknames?''

I'm all for public shaming, I practically invented it. It's a sign of a healthy culture. But not when I'm the one getting shamed. I wanted to be famous. But not like this. 

@Blackout2006 @Spicechinodiva Okay, you guys. I think it's about time.

To all the so-called mainstream threads that nobody has heard of who have used my nickname as clickbait, and to all the relentless unwashed hordes on Twitter, who have taken every opportunity to mock and attack me mercilessly from the safety of their stained futons, I offer the following heartfelt sentiment...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Looks like u can’t be a rik SJW sweetie. 

I don’t believe u are really sorry… :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  If u were why is your thread still monetized? Why is this thread monetized? He’s making money off of this even if his endorsements deals with Jordan miller and Candies are finished 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I know what you are thinking. ''Why is @Look But Don't Touch - the God of Exhale and telling it like it is being tormented by heteros with bad avatars and horrible nicknames?''

I'm all for public shaming, I practically invented it. It's a sign of a healthy culture. But not when I'm the one getting shamed. I wanted to be famous. But not like this. 

@Blackout2006 @Spicechinodiva Okay, you guys. I think it's about time.

To all the so-called mainstream threads that nobody has heard of who have used my nickname as clickbait, and to all the relentless unwashed hordes on Twitter, who have taken every opportunity to mock and attack me mercilessly from the safety of their stained futons, I offer the following heartfelt sentiment...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Mtv Madonna GIF

It's okay, we can't all be queens someone has to bow as I walk on this thread. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Someone is mad and got banned after last time I see :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I have more reputation points than him honey and Im clearly more recognizable, stay jealous as your career doesn't exist :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I think the F knot, just like your forehead! :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:Tap on my profile and see it for yourself if I got banned or knot:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block