[UPDATE: Spears's cousin clarifies] Jamie Lynn EXPOSES caption on one of Britney's new Instagram posts

On 6/18/2021 at 1:21 AM, Alex Murr said:

I like to look at Brit's cousins instagram from time to time, just looking if they hang out with britney, but they really almost never do.

Tthese three girls used to be very close when they were younger, they appear on britney's TV specials and she refer to them as her soul sisters, 

4f3f54668796a288ec0bc93bed833d87.jpg

65bd7d0bd8e816d8362642f897ed3a6a.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6T-EY_zCM3J52TbVxemx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_pE9PJnUu7UPOWs1c0mQ

brit+cort+ll+kacey+aug+6+05b.gif

They are still very close, but without brit

they even meet with Jamie Lynn

BivbVi_CcAEM_j6.png

and bryan too

the last time they were seen with Brit was in 2016

I wonder why they don't meet with brit anymore? 

...by the way this picture is real?

july+13+at+allis+bday+party+club+ritual.

Laura Lynne with Alli Sims and Brit!!!

please stop

Just because they havent been photographed together in a while doesnt mean they dont meet/speak anymore.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:07 PM, bitbitboi said:

- ranch: "a type of large farm on which animals are kept"

Isn't Louisiana a town? A completely rural area? How big does a ranch need to be? Does JL even know what a cow is?

Louisiana is a state, kentwood is a small town in that state. The most recognized city in that state (which I am from) is New Orleans 

9 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

please stop

Just because they havent been photographed together in a while doesnt mean they dont meet/speak anymore.

This, Britney has a mansion, she probably recieves them once in a while. like we saw in 2016. We don't know anything about her day by day activities, luckily!! Im sure they stay in touch.

47 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

This, Britney has a mansion, she probably recieves them once in a while. like we saw in 2016. We don't know anything about her day by day activities, luckily!! Im sure they stay in touch.

Exactly. The world doesnt know what she does on a daily basis. Thank god

And this is why we have to stop reading into every little thing and turning everything into a "war" between Britney and her family members.

Jamie Lynn was born nearly a decade after Britney. So Britney's memories of playing on a ranch that may have been sold by the time Jamie Lynn formed any memories is not out of the question. We literally have no clue and we're using these things to advance our arguments for #FreeBritney, when we should be focused on other things.

I want Britney free, but this isn't the way.