[UPDATE: Spears's cousin clarifies] Jamie Lynn EXPOSES caption on one of Britney's new Instagram posts

2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Britney and Jamie Lynn are also like 9 years a part so I could see her really not knowing 

This! My sister got to visit family I never did because I guess life happened and we just never did it once I was born lol. She also could have been really young when they went.

Plus jl doesn't have a track record of proving team con wrong so I don't think she would have commented to prove a point that would benefit the movement. I can't stand Jamie Lynn but I'm sorry yall this proves nothing.

• Like 2

So that was Britney writing the caption about memories from over 20 years ago. Doesn't fit the narrative of Britney having memory issues if she remembers that and was confirmed it's true by Laura Lynne.

Team Con controls her Instagram  allegedly so I'm surprised Laura Lynne's comment wasn't deleted, like Lynne's were at one point. It's another example Brit doesn't have these big memory gaps that negatively affect her life.

• Like 2

Highly doubt JL would share the exact same memories as Brit being a decade apart and having two completely different childhood experiences. The only shady part I see is the fact that she asked publicly on IG when she could have simply texted her Mom or Brit IF they are even speaking. She knows the fans are watching. Not the smartest move and if she gets a bunch of ignorant hate from this, it’s on her lol. 

• Like 4