[UPDATE: Spears's cousin clarifies] Jamie Lynn EXPOSES caption on one of Britney's new Instagram posts

Wow! But notice how she replied to Lynn. I believe she was trying to shade Britney and Lynn,  not Loucifer or Castaway. I believe that Jamie Leech is trying to discredit Britney on this post to make it appear that Britney is writing her posts. This, I feel, was strategized by Team Con. 
GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So now we stan Jamie Lynn again? Y’all pick and choose what fits the narrative and run with it :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: my sister and I are a year and four months apart and she remembers things I don’t from our childhood. Britney and Jimmy Lou are almost a decade apart. I highly doubt this means anything and most likely she wouldn’t know nor remember anyone having a ranch 

I was just gonna say, a lot of people were saying she's in the pocket of Lou Taylor and "Team Con" :eyes_britney_laugh:

38 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So now we stan Jamie Lynn again? Y’all pick and choose what fits the narrative and run with it :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: my sister and I are a year and four months apart and she remembers things I don’t from our childhood. Britney and Jimmy Lou are almost a decade apart. I highly doubt this means anything and most likely she wouldn’t know nor remember anyone having a ranch 

You guys are so annoying when you say this "yOu CHosE wHat NaRraTivE sUiTs YoU" ****. No we don't. Nobody stans JL at all. We still despise her.

Her comment is odd, that's all :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

• Like 8

How did she “expose” anything? What a stupid heading. She’s a do-nothing is-nothing has-been with zero interest in freeing Britney. She posted a weird reply to Lynne’s response.  Who cares what JL has to say about virtually anything? Like really?

While I would love to be say this was ~*exposure*~, this honestly could be a younger child being like ‘whaaat I don’t remember that!’. I’ve said the same thing many times to my parents when they’re telling some story 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This.

I don't like Jamie Lynn but she probably really didn't know about a ranch as she is a lot younger than Britney.

• Like 4