Madonna's 1990 hit "Vogue" won the public poll by the recording academy for favorite LGBTQIA+ pride anthem

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/poll-lady-gaga-lil-nas-x-rupaul-sylvester-more-whats-your-favorite-lgbtqia-pride-anthem

On june 1, the recording academy asked the public for their favorite LGBTQIA+ Pride anthem. 

You had until June 15 to vote. Well the poll is closed, and we can declare the winner. 

With a whopping 38% of the vote the winner of the favorite pride anthem is none other than Vogue By Madonna, for over 31 years Vogue has told us the only way to get  over heartache, feel alive and Magical, where life is a ball is on the dance floor where you can strike a pose. 

The top 3 are

#1 Vogue By Madonna (1990)

#2 Born this Way by Lady Gaga  (2011)

#3 I'm coming out by Diana Ross (1980)

No Britney spears, which upset @Jordan Miller, but like I said to some friends, this is to be expected, since the academy never took her seriously as an artist,  but she still is a Grammy winner thanks to Toxic winning best dance recording in 2005 .

But congrats to the queen of pop and the gay anthem indeed. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block