Unrelated party files to terminate Conservatorship - hearing set for November 4th

11 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Is it possible that team con pulled this trick to show that she needs to be protected from these kinds of crazy people?

If they are playing this card I want every females in the world to protest.. so are we going to put every woman in this world under a cship ti protegga them from this Crazy people?

• Like 1

I think people are looking too much into the s** offender thing. That’s had nothing to do with the conservatorship. It’s not like they’re going to be like “we were going to end the conservatorship, but the guy that filled the petition is a s** offender so sorry Britney, you can’t have any rights.” They might keep the conservatorship for other reasons, but not this.

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

his legal address matches the one on https://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CAU7cvzVzBM6kVX0tenpOTqA/Stanley-Wantuch.html

Screen-Shot-2021-06-17-at-8-33-31-AM.png

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed::grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed::grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed::grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: THE HORROR!

Oh eww, I was try

56 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Regardless if it’s a nickname or not, he’s a registered s** offender. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I was attempting to give this random “petitioner/interested party/ heir/debtor/zoologist/registered s** offender Some benefit of the doubt because they’re are attempting to do a great thing

also this isn’t this dude’s first appearance, he was on court docs from 2008

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

When did it begin? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Hide contents

I was about to get into troll mode and write a whole paragraph on how I am the youngest successful exhaler :gunriah_mariah_carey:

3 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Ohhhhhhh I forgot his career has never existed 

Hide contents

im not kidding :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

If mine doesn't, imagine the condition of yr flop career :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

My new thread outsold :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Please dig deeper, the first result it is a aex offender, so they went by the first result. 

Someone reminded me there is lots of people with similar names, and if he was a registered offender he wouldn't have been able to file. 

So literally they failed to do deeper research, this could ruin an innocent man's reputation by just giving up researching more proper information..

• Like 1

Please dig deeper, the first result it is a aex offender, so they went by the first result. 

Someone reminded me there is lots of people with similar names, and if he was a registered offender he wouldn't have been able to file. 

So literally they failed to do deeper research, this could ruin an innocent man's reputation by just giving up researching more proper information..

8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@Blackout2006, truly a low point in your already dwindling career. When are we getting a public apology with fake tears? I'd pull a Rita Ora if I were you.

5 hours ago, Rik said:

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: i agree

4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

The title change :queenie_falling_dying_dead: @Blackout2006 your career is over :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

When did it begin? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Reveal hidden contents

My apology thread is out :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Pls stream :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 2