New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Rumor: Avril Lavigne duet with Taylor Swift for her untitled 7th studio album!!!

Could two of Alanis Morissette's musical daughters be working together?

Not only are there rumors of a BLACKPINK and Taylor Swift, but there's also rumors that Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift  might have a duet for Avril Lavigne's Untitled seventh studio album, her follow up to 2019's Head Above Water, and her second release as an independent artist as the album will be released through Avril's Music with distribution through BMG US worldwide. 

These are the first two musical artists that actually have a link to Alanis Morissette with their narrative story telling songwriting with not afraid to hold back. The third to be associated with the 90s Alternative rock icon would be none other than Adele.

Who would be here for Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne?

Related:

taav.jpg.f0da7846f7e203ca0c814f54d9b40b60.jpg

2 hours ago, MX3 said:

I’d def be here for it...but not even Taylor swift could save this album that is destined to cringe and flop. 

would love to be wrong...used to love avril but she has gone downhill hard. 

Part of me believes that she thinks because Girlfriend went #1 all over the world, that people prefer the bratty as **** Muther ******* princess.