Is Joy of Pepsi Available on Vinyl?

21 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

None of the Pepsi songs were released on vinyl.

but if team Coin is part of this forum, they might be considering to release it after this post.

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: I give this team ideas I swear 

I was wondering about this recently. I used to think all the Pepsi songs were officially released but it looks like that only applies to Right Now (Taste the Victory) and We Will Rock You as these both appeared on official promo CDs issued by Pepsi.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

I was wondering about this recently. I used to think all the Pepsi songs were officially released but it looks like that only applies to Right Now (Taste the Victory) and We Will Rock You as these both appeared on official promo CDs issued by Pepsi.

Ya! Me too honestly 

I wanna know why it wasnt! I have some Britney goodies I’ll be posting soon once I learn how to convert VHS to MP4, including the making of the joy of Pepsi and making of crossroads. Stay tuned 

1 hour ago, Rik said:

Ya! Me too honestly 

I wanna know why it wasnt! I have some Britney goodies I’ll be posting soon once I learn how to convert VHS to MP4, including the making of the joy of Pepsi and making of crossroads. Stay tuned 

Well I will look forward to that! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: