Netflix teases Britney documentary?

10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

We already know that Netflix documentary is reportedly in the works and it will reportedly premiere some time after June 23rd hearing

I just have one question, was this 'reported' by a reliable source or it was just rumored? 

Im stuck in so much information right now that I never paid attention to it. 

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I just have one question, was this 'reported' by a reliable source or it was just rumored? 

Im stuck in so much information right now that I never paid attention to it. 

I think it was reliable source and director of it is Britney fan or something. Tons of pages were writing about it like it was a fact, not a rumor so yuh. 

9 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

Was that a rumor or is it actually confirmed? How do you know?

A Netflix doc sounds too good to be true.

Bloomberg broke the story https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-14/netflix-is-working-on-its-own-documentary-about-britney-spears

Here’s the denied request :) 

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/212999109/los-angeles-california/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=010d6435-0a4e-4e72-a17f-091d4414809b&ig_mid=459F33E7-EAEC-4FB1-B562-92AAB63A491A

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 9:53 PM, s&m said:

Someone asked her what was her opinion about global warming and another person asked her about Gaga. She answered 2 questions

Yes but without a context is hillarious you have to admit😂

I just realised how many iconic moments Britney has and this tweet is definitely one of them:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 3