Netflix teases Britney documentary?

7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Well, let's hope this means we get the documentary out later this year. While I'm not that interested in those documentaries myself (because they offer no new information for me), they're still important to raise awareness in GP, especially in this case when it's huge streaming platform like Netlifx :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

It's always cool to see Britney's career told in different ways even if it's the same info so I enjoy these documentaries. And yes, Netflix is huge and they promote things - trailers, billboards etc. so I'm excited. It will most likely be #1 on Netflix in sm countries during the premiere :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Let's hope it's pro-Britney, not pro-cship :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

It's always cool to see Britney's career told in different ways even if it's the same info so I enjoy these documentaries. And yes, Netflix is huge and they promote things - trailers, billboards etc. so I'm excited. It will most likely be #1 on Netflix in sm countries during the premiere :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Let's hope it's pro-Britney, not pro-cship :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Honestly I feel like based off this random ridiculous tweet they might have a negative stance or bias to team con

like the tweet makes her look crazy/random to non fans

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Honestly I feel like based off this random ridiculous tweet they might have a negative stance or bias to team con

like the tweet makes her look crazy/random to non fans

sis, basic research shows she was answering two tweets in one with this. It's an iconic joke to the fandom. Don't make it something it isn't

• Love 1
Just now, Goten21 said:

sis, basic research shows she was answering two tweets in one with this. It's an iconic joke to the fandom. Don't make it something it isn't

Some fans are getting boderline paranoid and ridiculous 

13 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

You are just mad I made this thread first & I'm stealing your reputation points :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

jk love ya baby girl :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

It's about time I wasn't the only person making threads :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Make more threads and get more rep :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: I'm all for people making more threads!

• Haha 1